• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Elon Unbanning twitter accounts?

Remember the good old days when tweeting meant stabbing a hooker?
Tweeting is the online equivalent of putting signs on your front lawn. The second you do it, everyone knows you're a retarded fag. Facebook is just as bad, but the typical FB user just doesn't know any better. Tweeters, on the other hand, are quite well aware of the severe faggotry they're engaging in, and they choose to do it anyway.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
AB7DD5BA-7E11-4278-83FF-B5399AFA20DF.jpeg
EC0F736D-1D7D-4916-866B-CDFA9B6CFD85.jpeg
1AB88280-F151-417D-AFB5-C99ADED9D56F.jpeg
11D6B82C-B0D3-4AE3-9664-8505DA8220B9.jpeg

Never used Twitter before, but i am genuinely considering making an account to troll all the fags who have been living in a hugbox the past few years.

Apparently you can say “nigger” “tranny” and “faggot” without being banned now. Which is cool if true.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
View attachment 37624View attachment 37625View attachment 37626View attachment 37628

Never used Twitter before, but i am genuinely considering making an account to troll all the fags who have been living in a hugbox the past few years.

Apparently you can say “nigger” “tranny” and “faggot” without being banned now. Which is cool if true.
I’d be doubtful, I’ve been banned for tweeting the word covid, telling someone to drop dead is a death threat and if you tweet with the word fuck you get a “ do you want to tweet that” warning