• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Elon Unbanning twitter accounts?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I had my real Twitter suspended in 2018 because I kept making fake Ant accounts when the faggot lost his main one. Joe reported the hell out of me each time because I'd always remind him it was time for his allowance. Artie and Norton liked and retweeted me, which shows you how much they pay attention. It was worth it.
cumiaxyz2.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Tweeting is the gayest thing a person can do. Tweeting is even gayer than actual gay sex is. I would respect a guy who sucked ten cocks in one day more than someone who tweeted ten times in a day. The one upside to that Musk douchebag buying Twitter is the possibility that he'll ruin it and it'll go away.
Is it as gay as taking 40 loads though?

WhereWeAt

Tweeting is the gayest thing a person can do. Tweeting is even gayer than actual gay sex is. I would respect a guy who sucked ten cocks in one day more than someone who tweeted ten times in a day. The one upside to that Musk douchebag buying Twitter is the possibility that he'll ruin it and it'll go away.
Remember the good old days when tweeting meant stabbing a hooker?