• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Doug Stanhopes saccharin movie about "The Craft"?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember hearing him on stern talking about his mom dying in the hospital and how it was so LOL IRREVERENT and his mom was SAYING CUSS WORDS in the hospital etc. Tiresome shit
That’s so far from the story that it’s actually impressive haha. Your mind is already made up but here’s the 10 minute bit if you want to sit through him helping his mom commit suicide:

Forum Clout
You would hope that if O&A were still on the air that they would shit all over a project like this. But in reality they would all fawn over this pure garbage as if it was the next Godfather. Now that O&A and 'mean' style shock jock radio is no long a thing these faggot comics can finally start to show their true selves without fear of being mocked in public. We had to sit through them praising junk like Lucky Louie and whatever trash Norton was involved with without hurting his feelings. I still laugh when he had that mental breakdown live on O&A when some reporter trashed the show and called him 'unfunny'.

Imagine playing the trailer of this or playing the entire movie to a crowd of 2001-2006 era O&A Pests at a Virus Tour event. People would have burned the theater down Great White style and killed everyone in it. These 'edgy' comics were always fags. They want beyond Weimar culture this time when they run things.

Where are all the moron posters here who said Stanhope was some comedy legend and great? Fucking faggots.
"Hey Doug, if we give you some money, will you bury your head up your own ass for us?"

"Yup."

Based on the trailer, it kind of looks unbearable, and predictable, and exactly the kind of thing a comedian like Stanhope would have, at one time, indeed shit all over. I guess he decided to grab his piece, which is understandable and all, but still. It doesn't look as bad as that inexplicable Woody Allen movie Louie made, and Bert isn't in it, but those aren't really selling points.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Wait so you mean to tell me, this Stanhope guy, who is clearly known for his antipathy toward children, will play a father?

Cue 300 podcasts gushing fondling his balls over this. Jim Nortone might watch 80-90% of it and shed a tear on the radio.
Ya know man, Doug has always been a talented guy and I heard the movie was genuinely good, genuinely. I didn’t see it though but I’m going to watch it, genuinely. So anyways we have Brock Lesnar in studio today. He’s a big get. BROCK GET IN HERE!

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I was trying to find it last week and it wasn't on any pirate sites yet but I found him drinking a glass of his own piss at the Vegas Legion of Skanks thing...so he's got that going for him. I can't see me ever giving him another dime though.