WWAW David Lynchs Inland Empire?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Like a decade ago when I was taking a shit, I was thinking about the film and I figured the entire thing out. Everything made fucking sense. I'm not even joking, I regret not writing it down since I've now forgotten it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Did someone really upload it to YouTube? I can only find a 1 and a half hour version.

This is the only scene I've seen from it:

Reminds me of a fever dream. Not sure I could sit through 3 hours of that.

It was on there yesterday the full version, someone had uploaded it 2 months ago but now I can't find it anymore. Must've just gotten taken down this morning.

It was pretty good. I do agree it's not one of Lynch's stronger works, but it's probably one of the closest examples I've seen of someone capturing a nightmare/fever dream on film. After the first 30 minutes, I just kind of tried to stop making sense of it and just go for the ride. It's up there with some of the stranger movies I've seen for sure.

I had mix feelings about him choosing to film it with a camcorder. On one hand the close up shots certainly added to the claustrophobic feel and atmosphere, but at other times it was hard to ignore just how cheap it looked in parts.

I'll watch it again when the remastered version comes out on digital and try to make more sense of it.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I've seen it twice. I like it, but the pacing is a bit slow. I think I understand it. I could explain, but the point of a Lynch film is to find meaning yourself.
On a second viewing I'll try and piece it together. For my first viewing I just went along with it and still enjoyed it even if I didn't understand it completely.