• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dating this autist?

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Pass. Autists don't wipe their asses properly.
Not only that but some of them are so stupid they'll shit their pants if they aren't reminded to use the bathroom because they get so "engrossed" in whatever retard thing they're doing. That's why "drink water" is a meme--they would die of thirst if someone didn't remind them. If autism could be detected in the womb like the normal kind of retardation you wouldn't see them anymore either.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
Not only that but some of them are so stupid they'll shit their pants if they aren't reminded to use the bathroom because they get so "engrossed" in whatever retard thing they're doing. That's why "drink water" is a meme--they would die of thirst if someone didn't remind them. If autism could be detected in the womb like the normal kind of retardation you wouldn't see them anymore either.
I think the dumbest tattoo I’ve ever saw was someone with “drink water” on their arm. Saw it on Reddit of course.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Is throwing rice a tradition? I’ve never heard of that before.
Yeah, they throw rice after the two get married. I don’t know if they do it anymore, cuz birds eat the rice, and it fucks them up or some shit.
Bird seed is replacing rice, I don't think I've been to a wedding since I was a kid where anyone threw rice but you still see it as a trope in media.