• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW da weddings?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I remember my one cousin's wedding when I was like 9. My mom dressed me up in a tail coat and bowtie like Groucho Marx. At the reception my uncle kept getting this smoking hot bridesmaid to ask me to dance and I kept trying to hide from her and running away embarrassed when she would come up to me. My uncle was like "why won't you dance with Kate? Touch her butt or something." And I was tearfully like "BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A FAG!" Like I figured I would've had a shot with this beautiful 20 year old if I was wearing my regular, manly 9 year old getup of coonskin cap and fringed leather jacket instead of the tails and cummerbund and my uncle knew this and was sabotaging me. I was legitimately pissed at him and he was laughing his ass off at me.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I remember my one cousin's wedding when I was like 9. My mom dressed me up in a tail coat and bowtie like Groucho Marx. At the reception my uncle kept getting this smoking hot bridesmaid to ask me to dance and I kept trying to hide from her and running away embarrassed when she would come up to me. My uncle was like "why won't you dance with Kate? Touch her butt or something." And I was tearfully like "BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A FAG!" Like I figured I would've had a shot with this beautiful 20 year old if I was wearing my regular, manly 9 year old getup of coonskin cap and fringed leather jacket instead of the tails and cummerbund and my uncle knew this and was sabotaging me. I was legitimately pissed at him and he was laughing his ass off at me.
Your uncle is hilarious. Give his ghost my regards.