WWAW da weddings?

G

my 33yo cousin is having one in february in boston after trapping some 27 yo fireman into having a kid with her last year before she hit the wall (shes pretty hot though)

I conveniently booked a trip to vienna, budapest, and amsterdam for a month at the same time, welp.

I mean who doesn't love singing sweet caroline and celeeeeebrate good times come on! with a bunch of drunk 30 somethings?!?

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 10.54.42 AM.png

we got any wedding stories back there, earl?

EraGodless

People I know didnt start getting married until I went away so I havent been to one since I was a kid.
From videos I’ve seen, my generations weddings have godawful rituals and skits.
Still seems like a fun place to get hammered, plus the marriage thing has to get all the chicks horned up in a primal reproductive way
You joined the military nigga, you didn't go to prison. You can just say that they weren't important enough to request leave to attend their weddings.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
You joined the military nigga, you didn't go to prison. You can just say that they weren't important enough to request leave to attend their weddings.
They would often wait until literally a day before my leave started to tell me it was approved. I wasnt risking flying to the Dominican Republic for them to tell me I was AWOL.
The fuckery had to be seen to be believed.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
So last wedding, I'm talking to one of the bridesmaids and she starts telling me how she loves to be naked, blah blah. Everyone else is coupled up so I figure she can be my weekend girlfriend who I never see again, I hit on her and the victim feminist switch turns on. Her and another bridesmaid become my hater club, shooting me angry glares and what have you, but nobody else gave a shit. So I did a ton of coke and stayed up to like 6 am.

The worst part was the food was amazing but my body will have these episodes where I'm just not hungry for a couple days. First time in my whole damn life I've ever turned down lobster.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
my 33yo cousin is having one in february in boston after trapping some 27 yo fireman into having a kid with her last year before she hit the wall (shes pretty hot though)

I conveniently booked a trip to vienna, budapest, and amsterdam for a month at the same time, welp.

I mean who doesn't love singing sweet caroline and celeeeeebrate good times come on! with a bunch of drunk 30 somethings?!?
Wait-- you're actually going to the wedding instead of Vienna (which is the most beautiful city in the world)?

the fuck is wrong with you

imagine being a grown human being and still going to family functions (that you really don't want to go to )------fucking eww yo

G

Wait-- you're actually going to the wedding instead of Vienna (which is the most beautiful city in the world)?

the fuck is wrong with you

imagine being a grown human being and still going to family functions (that you really don't want to go to )------fucking eww yo

no, child, I booked the europe trip after I found out the wedding date.
I know you're in your 40's without a wife or kids and play video games all day but don't push your loniless on me, pal

So last wedding, I'm talking to one of the bridesmaids and she starts telling me how she loves to be naked, blah blah. Everyone else is coupled up so I figure she can be my weekend girlfriend who I never see again, I hit on her and the victim feminist switch turns on. Her and another bridesmaid become my hater club, shooting me angry glares and what have you, but nobody else gave a shit. So I did a ton of coke and stayed up to like 6 am.

The worst part was the food was amazing but my body will have these episodes where I'm just not hungry for a couple days. First time in my whole damn life I've ever turned down lobster.

not to revive this shit thread but I started laughing in the supermarket today when I imagined you with jenna, doing coke off her 20 year old nubile breasts until 6 am, and she is begging you to dick her down but you can't get hard because of all the blow. im gay

Is that for real? I don't go to very many weddings because I don't have friends.
Absolutely. It's just a sign of things to come. It's not like she's going to be wildly self-absorbed and unrealistic just that one time. You have a woman who absolutely has to have the twelve bridesmaids and the horse-drawn carriage and the little girls carrying her stupid bridal veil, it won't end there.