WWAW Da Nigger Chips?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Just wrapped up my Friday night worship gig. These nerds now hire me 3 times a week, makin a fawkin killing off em! Anywho, decided to stop by my corner store for a coupla tall cans to reward myself and I see these nigger chips. The “all in” flavor was too much to pass up. Gonna give my brewskis a chug, kill this bag, and will report back. Running on empty, fooooooood review!

Attachments

• FF1895D3-FD4D-492A-A5B0-FF03E8FC4CE7.jpeg
    FF1895D3-FD4D-492A-A5B0-FF03E8FC4CE7.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 10
G

Just wrapped up my Friday night worship gig. These nerds now hire me 3 times a week, makin a fawkin killing off em! Anywho, decided to stop by my corner store for a coupla tall cans to reward myself and I see these nigger chips. The “all in” flavor was too much to pass up. Gonna give my brewskis a chug, kill this bag, and will report back. Running on empty, fooooooood review!
I hope you're drinking malt liquor with them there chips as you'll want the full negro experience. Heck you might even catch the itis!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
so what's the verdict? i told you those joints are good as shit

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Not nigger chips but remember those little toys you could get at the grocery store called Homiez?
I got one out of a gumball machine once. There were so many that were kind of cool. I wanted like a whore or a cholo with a bandana pulled down over his eyes. I just got some douchebag in a suit with the jacket draped over his shoulder. I burned the head with a lighter and kept it on my desk until I moved out.