WWAW da Four Loko's

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I was more into Sparks and Tiltz when that shit was a thing. Dunno if you can even get those anymore. They took all the caffeine out of those shit's when high school kids started dying of heart attacks after funneling it multiple times in one sitting.

WWAWT salvia extracts before they became illegal?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I never got into any novelty booze. Not out of disdain, I'm just cheap. Give me a plastic jug of 10 dollars booze and some foldgers, I'll make my own.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Drew Carey got them all beat with Buzz Beer.

10030497_2.jpg

God I loved that show.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Drew Carey got them all beat with Buzz Beer.

10030497_2.jpg

God I loved that show.
Back in 2009 I went to a taping of The Price is Right with Drew hosting and yelled “Buzz Beer!” Between segments And Drew actually addressed Buzz Beer to the audience. He said beer companies actually tried to produce buzz beer as a way to get noticed and gain attention from a big network but the studio producing the show didn’t want an alcohol related product to the show in the market so no deal was made. He actually laughed about how “buzz beer” was close to becoming an actual product in the marketplace. Great show!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Back in 2009 I went to a taping of The Price is Right with Drew hosting and yelled “Buzz Beer!” Between segments And Drew actually addressed Buzz Beer to the audience. He said beer companies actually tried to produce buzz beer as a way to get noticed and gain attention from a big network but the studio producing the show didn’t want an alcohol related product to the show in the market so no deal was made. He actually laughed about how “buzz beer” was close to becoming an actual product in the marketplace. Great show!
If I ever met Drew Carey I would probably hold back a tear. That show was a big part of my life growing up oddly enough. I really want to meet him just to thank him tobehonestwicha. Happier times mid late 90s early 2000s.

Sniff

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If I ever met Drew Carey I would probably hold back a tear. That show was a big part of my life growing up oddly enough. I really want to meet him just to thank him tobehonestwicha. Happier times mid late 90s early 2000s.

Sniff
Yeah he was real cool at price is right tapings back then, I guess he still is but I haven’t been to one in decades. Since everyone has name tags he does crowd work between segments while they set up for games and had a lot of fun doing it. For a comedian like him he seemed to really enjoy just making small talk.