WWAW Da atheist call-in shows?

This isn't meant to shit on religion but it's some of my favorite content to watch on YouTube because both sides are so laughable. The callers, mostly christians and Muslims, call in to debate with fedora hat-wearing atheists and always make asses of themselves. The atheists are too egotistical to be nice despite the purported reason for the show which is to "help" fundementalists by reasoning with them. Examples I'll give are the ones Matt Dillahunty is featured on like Atheist Experience and The Hang-Up.
Everyone's an ass , especially Matt (bald, beard) who gets aggravated easily and berates them for how dumb they are as well as the other hosts who are equally haughty, smirking cunts, barely maintaining their composure during the calls.

Also the atheists are so unaware of how cunty and egotistical they are they've named the show the "Hang-up" which shows you the agenda isn't to help but only to belittle the admittedly dumb callers.
Again I have to emphasize how much of a cunt Matt Dilahunty is who masquerades as a "humanist" but is so egotistical that he comes off as a completly ironic buffoon, literally calling callers idiots, has zero patience and is mostly disrespectful, although he professes to have compassion for believers. The callers are mostly Creationist type fundamentalists who don't understand the hosts' reasoning or why their own arguments are dumb. It's a great watch. Kinda reminds me of when on OnA Ant would berate the idiot callers which was always enjoyable.

Also the thumbnails make them look like the most unlikable cunts ever.
Screenshot_20230919-135856.jpg

Some of these vids I picked at random but whatever.

https://youtu.be/oEpUo7HZ_xs?si=NWEhkl_BOzDU65fb

https://youtu.be/M-iQO0chyI8?si=X_e6Y95TwEL8DK8t

https://youtu.be/yWxmWVnlVao?si=CQetNXqBydiK6avg

https://youtu.be/jRfaRYnJNJ8?si=VDgNr_DljyifZFnK

Last edited:
G

Does this guy have the same backstory as every other atheist?
"I grew up in a small super religious town and everyone but me was backwards morons. Once I moved out I learned just how backwards they were and it was all because of their religion. Also look at all the bad things that happened because of religion. Those bad things would have never happened if religion was never invented. Everything would have been perfect."
I don't want to watch his videos to find out, I would rather you just tell me. Thank you.

Does this guy have the same backstory as every other atheist?
"I grew up in a small super religious town and everyone but me was backwards morons. Once I moved out I learned just how backwards they were and it was all because of their religion. Also look at all the bad things that happened because of religion. Those bad things would have never happened if religion was never invented. Everything would have been perfect."
I don't want to watch his videos to find out, I would rather you just tell me. Thank you.
You're fawking missing good shit if you don't watch dude but whatever..
What you just described is his exact backstory. I've seen Matt break down so many times on the show and at really dumb callers too, it hysterical. hes in many ways like Patrick: egotist, ironic, unselfaware, unintentionally hilarious, anger, ect.

I remember one time Matt was trying to think of something, some detail that was germane to the argument but he couldnt recall, and the creationist caller kept droning about some stupid point, and Matt keeps telling him to shut up cause he's trying to think and then Matt goes "Goddamit, you made me lose my thought!!" and then hung up, it was hilarious.

G

Man these guys have a decent little following. Why can't I think of a grift like this. I feel like a retard that will never be able to grift people for money because I'm too stupid to think good.

Man these guys have a decent little following. Why can't I think of a grift like this. I feel like a retard that will never be able to grift people for money because I'm too stupid to think good.
Don't be too hard on yourself. You could just do your own call-in show, and half-ass it too. The vast majority of retards on YouTube couldn't tell the difference between the quality of one grift show and your own. I've seen it work before.

I also forgot to mention that Matt is a big trans supporter and is currently dating
A tranny (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Screenshot_20230919-164533~2.jpg

th-1625306178.jpg

And dressed as one to own the conservatives I guess
th-3078174808.jpg

At least Patrick cums in a woman.