WWAW cockroaches

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I live in the south where they're common. But they suck. Do i just bug bomb once a month like I've been doing or burn the house down. Fwtw I'm not Mexican.

G

40A3421C-5227-4A82-B03F-FDE91DA28017.gif

WhereWeAt

I live in the south where they're common. But they suck. Do i just bug bomb once a month like I've been doing or burn the house down. Fwtw I'm not Mexican.
Real talk; fuck the pesticides cause these are the most adaptable species and they've survived poisoning since humans stopped being nomads.

What you want is diatomaceous earth in ever crevice of your place. Safe for humans and they can't develop immunity; it sticks to the exoskeletons and eventually cuts at them and dries out their bodies.

👊

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i dont really mind them but they are dirty as shit and climb up to your leg, retards. what i cant stand is spiders, ugly as shit mang.

anyway i dont think the bug bomb thing works since you cant kill the eggs with it

I'd love to know what Chink nerve agent you were spreading around your rice paddy.
Nice warm climate, stupid.

When I lived in China, I got a product called 'green leaf', which looks like a tube of glue. You put splodges of it in the corners of each room. In about a week, no more roaches.

premise-cockroach-bait-4x30gsyringe-straight-angle-without-shadow.ashx

i used this once and it worked really well. supposedly they get real sick from eating the gel so they go hide in their nest and die, since they are cannibal they eat the corpse and get sick themselves, and it kills the whole clan. made by the same Bayer that kill another kind of cockroach

tumblr_lkc2c4uaJR1qd5r9jo1_400.gif

i dont really mind them but they are dirty as shit and climb up to your leg, retards. what i cant stand is spiders, ugly as shit mang.

anyway i dont think the bug bomb thing works since you cant kill the eggs with it

premise-cockroach-bait-4x30gsyringe-straight-angle-without-shadow.ashx

i used this once and it worked really well. supposedly they get real sick from eating the gel so they go hide in their nest and die, since they are cannibal they eat the corpse and get sick themselves, and it kills the whole clan. made by the same Bayer that kill another kind of cockroach

tumblr_lkc2c4uaJR1qd5r9jo1_400.gif

I looked it up and apparently that is right.

roach.jpg

1. delichurs food! Here I come!
2. My head feels a little dizzy. I want go home!
3. Let us all together eat him!
4. It is curtains for us!

Shit works though. Five or six days and gone le.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
why not?

why call the bug jews and get billed for 1000 when you can just get a tube of roach poison for 1
Because the bug jews are licensed applicators and have pesticides that work.

The weak-ass pesticides you can buy as a civilian are as potent as Patrick S Tomlinson.

And you should be able to get an initial treatment maybe $100, then $100 quarterly for no bugs. That's a deal brothaman.