• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Club Soda Kenny being a BIG FAMOUS LEAD ACTOR STAR?

Forum Clout
Kenny is a great personal assistant. But that's all he is. He's very good at getting oatmeal and booking hotel rooms. His job at O&A was to be Opie's paid bitchboy. He was nobody's boss. A paid Daddy for little children.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M GOING TO PASS OUT!!!!! WAHHHHHHH! IT'S SO HARD TO WORK HALF A DAY FROM A CHAIR, WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"There there, G.H., here's your Oatie-woaties. Aren't they num num?"

"Thanks, Kenny. Can you go to my apartment and get my rollerblades? I want to skate home today."

"Sure thing, G.H.!!"

Terrifying guy, lemme tell ya. The way he'd go to Duane Reade for Jimmy's Mucinex. Frightening.
You were an intern. The nerve of this fucking guy. The only reason opie anthony and jimmy knew your name was because you could pick out a ripe banana.

Forum Clout
lmao, is that why you think I was hired? I was a good banana picker outer? Mensa level shit in here all day every day.
I don't know who hired you but I know it wasn't opie anthony or jimmy doing those interviews directly. Steve or the company may have hired you for your producing skills but to O&A you were bagel boy and after impressing them because you could walk and breathe at the same time they still didn't know your name from the other interns for months. Now go get me a bagel BOY!

Forum Clout
Kenny is a great personal assistant. But that's all he is. He's very good at getting oatmeal and booking hotel rooms. His job at O&A was to be Opie's paid bitchboy. He was nobody's boss. A paid Daddy for little children.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M GOING TO PASS OUT!!!!! WAHHHHHHH! IT'S SO HARD TO WORK HALF A DAY FROM A CHAIR, WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"There there, G.H., here's your Oatie-woaties. Aren't they num num?"

"Thanks, Kenny. Can you go to my apartment and get my rollerblades? I want to skate home today."

"Sure thing, G.H.!!"

Terrifying guy, lemme tell ya. The way he'd go to Duane Reade for Jimmy's Mucinex. Frightening.
Jim is an infuriating diva.