• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
There’s some malformed guy in a wheelchair all over my Snapchat feed with a hot ass wife.

42b.jpg
demoralization propaganda to make the attack on struggling young men have an extra angle of anguish

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Bzzzzzzt! Wrong once more aTalker.

I’m the incel-pupil and @NoBacon is my professor, blessing me with his zoomer-attracting rizz. It hasn’t panned out for me yet but I haven’t mastered the techniques.

Nice try with the hate, though.

Look, sleepy time tea bear is a valid strategy. Never trust my antagonistic bullshit, the women on this planet love sleepy time tea bear. I love STTB so much, I need @gassers to hear it from a believer.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Please tell me what she did to deserve this? She seemed like a perfectly pleasant and nice lady in those interactions. This just rubs me the wrong way and makes you look like a worse and bitter person than she is.
It's perfectly rational. You see, he's angry that she probably had sex with more than one man before she knew gassers existed.

More Worser

Forum Clout
Every hate thread is allowed just don't criticise m'ladies one bit. They are so sacrosanct.
"Muh false dichotomy"

No, people with Down syndrome aren't sacrosanct, but you're a piece of shit if you fuck with them. The women the Chadfish is abusing are halfway between men and people with Down syndrome, and did nothing to him at all, but he's being malicious because of his own issues, not anything they did.

Even Pat is trying to improve his piece of shit yard. All Chadfish is doing is trying to hurt innocent people who, unlike Pat, don't knowingly sign themselves up for abuse.

I'm sad to say that this makes Chadfish a piece of shit, literally nigger tier. If you don't grasp that, you're nigger tier too.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
"Muh false dichotomy"

No, people with Down syndrome aren't sacrosanct, but you're a piece of shit if you fuck with them. The women the Chadfish is abusing are halfway between men and people with Down syndrome, and did nothing to him at all, but he's being malicious because of his own issues, not anything they did.

Even Pat is trying to improve his piece of shit yard. All Chadfish is doing is trying to hurt innocent people who, unlike Pat, don't knowingly sign themselves up for abuse.

I'm sad to say that this makes Chadfish a piece of shit, literally nigger tier. If you don't grasp that, you're nigger tier too.
Fat girls arent people though

More Worser

Forum Clout
I mostly just want him to stop calling himself that and stop thinking such trivial things are important. Once he has sex he'll see that's it just meh and wonder why he cared so much. I literally find brushing my teeth more satisfying on every level. Maybe that's just me.
It's just you. I'm guessing the kikes stole your foreskin. Also I'm guessing you're low T.

G

What would be worse. Being a black muslim, or a white in a wheelchair?
I dont understand, when did Black Muslim become bottom of some totem pole? Islam is literally the only thing that provides a modicum of dignity to Blacks. In what sense is Black + Islam = bottom? It is the biggest thing your elites fear, and its the only thing resisting declining birth rates. With this current trajectory, in a 100 years the world will be 80-90% Black and Muslim.