• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Chadfishing

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Thank you, that's very illuminating. So it's not at all N-wordy, sorry Minaw.

Yes it is. Kaffir originally meant infidel, just like "nigger man" originally meant man from Niger or from Africa.

Now they both mean nigger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-223657.png
    Screenshot_20230620-223657.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 6

More Worser

Forum Clout
I suppose it's splitting hairs if you're using it as an insult to a black person. "Kaffer" is unambiguous, so Minaw can like this thread again.
I don't know about splitting hairs. Say it to a nigger in Africa and he's not going to be happy with you. Say it to a nigger here who knows what it means and he's not going to be happy either.

By "not happy" I mean chimping out

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't know about splitting hairs. Say it to a nigger in Africa and he's not going to be happy with you. Say it to a nigger here who knows what it means and he's not going to be happy either.

By "not happy" I mean chimping out
Fawk I thought of a good name for a thriller about a black guy stalking some broad. From Simping to Chimping.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
You understand why someone would try to bring down an innocent person instead of the CUNT who divorce raped him or wasted his time?

Remember that when a nigger beats the shit out of you, steals from you, injures/steals/kill your pet, or harms your spouse or kid. "I don't encourage it, but I understand it from a turn the tables point of view."
Great point. Chad fishing is exactly the same as physical assault and theft.

Defend fat women more.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
@gassers I think you're a good guy and I also happen to think you're not an alt. Why don't you read a nice book instead? DM your address and I'll mail you some.
Good guy Blaze. I don’t really have time to read all 11 pages so I’ll offer my opinion here. On some level this is funny but it’s pretty cruel to fuck with strangers for no reason. On the other hand, we’ve all been hurt by women before but this isn’t a tough one. It’s just pretty messed up. I know @gassers didn’t actually do this so he’s just posting “content” so I’ll give him a pass.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What should be the acceptable source Minaw?

Huffington Post? Buzzfeed? NYT?

Please explain. (no, I am not gonna leave it alone)

Some people incorrectly think if you say “found on Reddit” you mean “I did this”. I don’t know why they would think that, just something I picked up on by lingering longly.

More Worser

Forum Clout
Great point. Chad fishing is exactly the same as physical assault and theft.

Defend fat women more.

"I'm gonna lie about what you said and then attack you for it, child."

Tomlinson-tier shitbag in the chat.

Have the balls to address what I said, pussy.