WWAW Car Crashing every post @Volkov has ever made?

Monk

Screenshot_20.png

HOW'S THAT FEEL FUCKER!? HOW'S THAT FEEL!?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
He tried to be all cute with the green font...we told him its a dud and he's been a bitter jerk ever since.
I had you all completely fooled with that bit, gullible fags.

But what's happening here is again I am attacking the clique that consists of @Minaw, @Monk and about 6 other people, @Child. wants to be in it but he's so forgettable he can't make it. These people spend all day on the forum contributing very little towards the purpose of it. They get upset at the slightest criticism or slam and all defend each other vigorously. I mean how pathetic is it for grown men to have friends on a message board? It's akin to the Ant/Danny love affair where they would always defend each other. They label anyone who goes against the clique as a heel, it's weak soviet union tactics.

I am honestly sitting here besides myself (Id tell you if I wasn't) that this absolute fucking loser no life named @Monk thinks it would bother me in any way if all my posts were car crashed. This proves how much importance this little twerp puts into his message board points. Doesn't he realize this place will be gone before long like all the other boards we've had and that his important account hes built up will be non-existant? His clique may survive on their discord but he'll still be a fucking insignificant loser with zero interesting things to say. He's a bore, at least I illicit some reaction in people, rather than being a complete non-entity.

Monk

But what's happening here is again I am attacking the clique that consists of @Minaw, @Monk and about 6 other people, @Child. wants to be in it but he's so forgettable he can't make it. These people spend all day on the forum contributing very little towards the purpose of it. They get upset at the slightest criticism or slam and all defend each other vigorously. I mean how pathetic is it for grown men to have friends on a message board? It's akin to the Ant/Danny love affair where they would always defend each other. They label anyone who goes against the clique as a heel, it's weak soviet union tactics.

I am honestly sitting here besides myself (Id tell you if I wasn't) that this absolute fucking loser no life named @Monk thinks it would bother me in any way if all my posts were car crashed. This proves how much importance this little twerp puts into his message board points. Doesn't he realize this place will be gone before long like all the other boards we've had and that his important account hes built up will be non-existant? His clique may survive on their discord but he'll still be a fucking insignificant loser with zero interesting things to say. He's a bore, at least I illicit some reaction in people, rather than being a complete non-entity.

When you tried to commit suicide for attention like a teenage girl I bet your suicide note was at least 300 pages.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.

Oh the autism lol. It's context that matters for the economic reality of what I meant. My marginally greater post numbers accomplish more it isn't some proof of "fame". Reality is always a casualty when you debate the insane.
If I stepped out my car to show you big I was literal shit would roll down your legs, and trust me street-shitter you aren't outrunning me in a sprint, they'd find your broken, tiny dicked body, in some polyhedron looking ball with sharp edges made from your broken bones in your limbs. A ball of mushy broken brown skin, blood, and compound fractures.
While you're all being faggots boasting you "took down Dan" I just want to point out faggots here cried I crashed the forum, because they thought the fake bomb threat Pat spoke about made either the FBI or Quasi nuke it. *0% of people cried like girls over it, I told Dan a roasting was better than the fake fight which exploded on him, I began attacking Mewler which ratcheted back up that faggotry from months earlier, and I also reached out to people that did funny shit to keep it focused and noted homosexual Paul R Nelson, posted my PM, thinking I gave a shit which made that forum decorum, Dan immediately deleted his apology DM, because he was unsure whether I thought he followed his original script or it was real. Either or wouldn't have mattered, but I knew it was his "script" so I played along, that began the descent, including his reposting of DMs, which trashed the whole place.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I like his profile picture thing I don't even know what it means
Unless I'm mistaken, it's from Planete Sauvage, a charming French animated film from the 70s. Volkov picked it because he's a hipster faggot, and I recognize it because I am one as well. Good movie, well worth a look. Bit of a Little Prince vibe, if you know that one.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Unless I'm mistaken, it's from Planete Sauvage, a charming French animated film from the 70s. Volkov picked it because he's a hipster faggot, and I recognize it because I am one as well. Good movie, well worth a look. Bit of a Little Prince vibe, if you know that one.
Yep. Or Fantastic Planet, if you are more familiar with the dubbed version (the only version I have seen). I am not a hipster, but I am a faggot - hence I couldn't go all the way and watch it in its native tongue.

Being a faggot is a spectrum, child.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Yes, it does appear to be from "Fantastic Planet".

Where we at with the French New Wave?