WWAW calling other people cats?

So how’s she doing?
Married, although her recent profile photos don't include him but include cats, and she's moved to Ireland. She's a little kooky for my tastes now but she's kinda cute on a geeky way. She was the one girl who read Harry Potter before it was a huge thing and we used to mock her for it before it became the biggest thing in the world for a few years

BootyJuice

Married, although her recent profile photos don't include him but include cats, and she's moved to Ireland. She's a little kooky for my tastes now but she's kinda cute on a geeky way. She was the one girl who read Harry Potter before it was a huge thing and we used to mock her for it before it became the biggest thing in the world for a few years
Still cute?

ISO__JOE

kevin-smith-director-wearing-long-shorts-stops-at-a-petrol-station-C2W44F.jpg

Is this a more embarrassing pic than Rick’s heavy breasts and meatloaf pic?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
kevin-smith-director-wearing-long-shorts-stops-at-a-petrol-station-C2W44F.jpg

Is this a more embarrassing pic than Rick’s heavy breasts and meatloaf pic?
I want to say at that time he had to know how hilarious that looked. But then I think of Big Jay Oakerson's reasoning for wearing shit like that. He thinks that if people see his twiggy little ankles and feet ot will distract them from noticing that the rest of him is fat.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Only two men are allowed to be called Cat - Ernie "The Cat" Ladd, and five time karate champion Ernest "The Cat" Miller.

Fez gets honorable mention, because he was the only "Big Cat". After that, anyone taking that name should be shot on sight.

Now somebody better call my momma!

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I used to call everyone - male or female - baby, as a way to establish familiarity in the extreme likelihood that I forgot their name.

In 2006, I was training a guy at work. We were driving back to town, and I said, "Hand me a drink out of the cooler please, baby". He stewed quietly for a few moments, then said "I really wish that you wouldn't call me that".

I explained that I called EVERYONE baby, and after a few quiet, tense moments, he finally explained that when he was younger, he had an older man "convince" him that he was gay, and co-erced him into a relationship. He then rolled up his sleeve and showed me a tattoo that read "Bi Pride" that he was about to have removed.

Not a single word was spoken for the remainder of the trip, and I no longer called anyone "baby" following that day.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I used to call everyone - male or female - baby, as a way to establish familiarity in the extreme likelihood that I forgot their name.

In 2006, I was training a guy at work. We were driving back to town, and I said, "Hand me a drink out of the cooler please, baby". He stewed quietly for a few moments, then said "I really wish that you wouldn't call me that".

I explained that I called EVERYONE baby, and after a few quiet, tense moments, he finally explained that when he was younger, he had an older man "convince" him that he was gay, and co-erced him into a relationship. He then rolled up his sleeve and showed me a tattoo that read "Bi Pride" that he was about to have removed.

Not a single word was spoken for the remainder of the trip, and I no longer called anyone "baby" following that day.
If the good lord wanted us to call people “baby” or “cat” he wouldn’t have given us the word cunt