WWAW Bruce Springsteen

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I was over a neighbor's house and they had this Bruce Springsteen acoustic session on in the background and it made me sick. Bruce was sitting there with his stupid guitar, telling these stories, acting like his music was so powerful.

Born in the USA! Born in the USA! Real genius lyrics there Bruce you fucking hack.

Nice soy sauce hair, stupid.

Thunder Road (solo acoustic) - Bruce Springsteen, Gijón 2013 (con imágenes)

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I know it’s a real unpopulair opinion around here but i really like his early albums. Darkness on the Edge of Town, Nebraska and the River are fantastic albums and i listen to them regularly.

I love everything up to Tunnel of Love.

You may not like Springsteen or his persona but you can’t deny that the E Street Band were a great band with Clarence Clemons on sax and Roy Bittan on keys.

Never really cared for the whole Bruce thing, but I can't deny that he wrote some catchy tunes. "Nebraska" is the only album I really like, though, especially "Atlantic City" and that one tune where he kind of ripped off Suicide's "Frankie Teardrop". And he does a 1-2-3-4 on The Dictators' "Bloodbrothers" album, which I always thought was kind of cool. I know people who worship the guy, he'd do ten nights at Giants Stadium and they'd go to all ten shows. Bleh.

G

Never really cared for the whole Bruce thing, but I can't deny that he wrote some catchy tunes. "Nebraska" is the only album I really like, though, especially "Atlantic City" and that one tune where he kind of ripped off Suicide's "Frankie Teardrop". And he does a 1-2-3-4 on The Dictators' "Bloodbrothers" album, which I always thought was kind of cool. I know people who worship the guy, he'd do ten nights at Giants Stadium and they'd go to all ten shows. Bleh.

I don’t care about all that shit, i just like his music. I don’t worship the guy or anything 🤷‍♂️