WWAW Blowing It Cus Of Your Drinking?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
As I’ve mentioned before on here, I’m hired by the pastor of a local church to play music 2 times a week. Super easy gig playing drums with a shitty Christian band, each gig paying $150 + pancake breakfast COMP’D! That means an extra $1,200 a month. Only last week, I learned that now Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, etc. tax you and report you to the IRS if you make more than $600 annually under the “goods and services” category. A way around this I’m told (at least til the kikes ramp it) is to always send and receive money on there as “friends and family”. So last week, just to be on the safe side, I send a friendly reminder to the pastor to please make note to ALWAYS send my payment under the “friends and family”, which he does already in fairness. He goes, “you got it”!

Fast forward to this Sunday. I play the gig in the morning, head out for a couple road sodas, and as I’m drunk at the bar, I get a notification that payment has been sent. Sweet! I go to transfer the $ to my bank account and see that the Jews took a significant cut. I’m immediately pissed about it, I see the pastor paid me under “goods and services” after I asked him not to. This was probably a completely innocent mistake on his part, he’s older, probably got confused. I shoulda taken a moment to cool off or texted him after I sobered up, but I made the wrong choice and immediately let him have it. Told him he “fucked up” and “I specifically told him how to do it” and I even mentioned that he now made it “easier for the Jews to steal my money and make more off his lord and savior, as if they hadn’t fucked him enough already”. FAWWWK.

Anyway, I sent him an apology late Sunday night after I sobered up and told him I was half joking and really stressed out cus I make about half of my annual income off of these pay apps. Haven’t heard back since. I felt like absolute shit yesterday at my office job. Hungover, remorseful. I wanted to kill myself (not really). I’m supposed to play again tomorrow night, so I’ll send him one last text tomorrow morning to see if we’re still on.

I know I know, this is a long post and I’m a faggot. So, what are some other blown opportunities we’ve got cus of drugs or alcohol? No ‘killing a guy while drunk driving’ or ‘losing your kids’ typa shit, please. Let’s keep it lighthearted, folks. Call in!

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Got stupid drunk at a work Christmas party. Smooched a (willing) coworker, but she wanted to let our supervisor know about it. Next morning I get called to HR, told some shit that started with "in this climate...," and got fired.

The only fucked-up shit I do when drunk is flirty stuff but when you're married, I'm told you can't do that anymore. So I don't drink and the women of America are worse off for it.

G

Got stupid drunk at a work Christmas party. Smooched a (willing) coworker, but she wanted to let our supervisor know about it. Next morning I get called to HR, told some shit that started with "in this climate...," and got fired.

The only fucked-up shit I do when drunk is flirty stuff but when you're married, I'm told you can't do that anymore. So I don't drink and the women of America are worse off for it.
@HR@PaneraBread

Let’s here your side of the story for transparency.

Double whammy with the taxes and damnation of your eternal soul. Thoughts and prayers.

Not an alcohol story, but so you feel better about a small mistake, I used to take acid and sometimes mdma/other drugs every weekend for like 5 years (I’m gay) at the prime of years of my life while making good money. Could have bought a huge fawkin house for what I paid for mine years later and made a ton of equity with where we are, instead I blew it all on various drugs that’ll probably shorten my life. Also, could have retired 6 years sooner because I wasted time in a different field without a pension but had no motivation to find a job. Might die 6 years sooner, so that’s a wash at least. Never acquired a taste for the downers.

G

As I’ve mentioned before on here, I’m hired by the pastor of a local church to play 2 times a week. Super easy gig, pays $150 each time. That means an extra $1,200 a month. Last week, I only learned that now Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, etc. tax you and report you to the IRS if you make more than $600 annually under the “goods and services” category. A way around this I’m told (at least til the kikes ramp it) is to always send and receive money on there as “friends and family”. So last week, just to be on the safe side, I send a friendly reminder to the pastor to please make note to ALWAYS send my payment under the “friends and family”, which he does already in fairness. He goes, “you got it”!

Fast forward to this Sunday. I play the gig in the morning, head out for a couple road sodas, and as I’m drunk at the bar, I get a notification that payment has been sent. Sweet! I go to transfer the $ to my bank account and see that the Jews took a significant cut. I’m immediately pissed about it, I see the pastor paid me under “goods and services” after I asked him not to. This was probably a completely innocent mistake on his part, he’s older, probably got confused. I shoulda taken a moment to cool off or texted him after I sobered up, but I made the wrong choice and immediately let him have it. Told him he “fucked up” and “I specifically told him how to do it” and I even mentioned that he now made it “easier for the Jews to steal my money and make more off his lord and savior, as if they hadn’t fucked him enough already”.

Anyway, I sent him an apology late Sunday night after I sobered up and told him I was half joking and really stressed out cus I make about half of my annual income off of these pay apps. Haven’t heard back since. I felt like absolute shit yesterday at my office job. Hungover, remorseful. I wanted to kill myself (not really). I’m supposed to play again tomorrow night, so I’ll send him one last text tomorrow morning to see if he’ll still have me on.

I know I know, this is a long post and I’m a faggot. So? What’s a time you’ve blown an opportunity cus of drugs or alcohol? No killing a guy while drunk driving or losing your kids typa shit, please. Let’s keep it lighthearted.
But sorry, hope it works out brotherman.

G

This is a long one, bear with me. Or call me a faggot, either way.

I was such a degenerate, raging drunk from 16-28 that I've probably forgotten doing more shit like this than most people will ever do in their lives. Not a brag, I was a colossal piece of shit at times. Here's a bad one, it's fucking embarrassing.

When I was 18 after graduating high school, my best friend and I moved to a much bigger city, he went to college, I started working full time and on weekends played some local shows with the band I started. Shit was pretty good. Made decent money for a kid, enjoyed pursuing music. I started dating this great girl. Smart, low-maintenance, no real complaints. She'll be Girl A. Then, this really sexy (and batshit crazy) broad starts coming to shows and talking to me. She'll be Girl B.

After about 9 months with Girl A and a couple months into knowing Girl B, I shit the bed. Girl A is at the apartment hanging out. Girl B texts me, asking to come over. I go for it, pretend I'm going to bed so Girl A leaves. Girl B arrives, we get pretty hammered, me more than her. We inevitably end up in bed. I can barely speak, and whiskey dick kicks in. Should have stopped there. We pass out for awhile, and when I wake up I'm still fairly drunk and feel like absolute shit. She wants to try again, and this time my dick works perfectly. Unfortunately, the rest of me doesn't. I wanted to puke and sleep. We have like 10 minutes of the most pathetic, horrible sex of my life. She leaves, obviously disappointed.

Next day, I'm with Girl A and I feel guilty as fuck. I get blindingly drunk again and convince myself that Girl B is the one for me. I break up with Girl A, and say it's because I slept with someone else and wanted to date her. She leaves sobbing. I go to a party and Girl B is there. Oh boy, here's my chance! YUCK. I try talking to her multiple times and ignore the signs that she clearly wants nothing to do with me now. When she leaves, I walk her to her car. I go for a kiss and get shot down. Okay, leave it alone right? Nope. I decide to tell her how I feeeeeeel, man. She politely just says "okay...I gotta go home now." She drives off and I'm already cringing at myself.

A week or so later I get drunk again, and decide to call Girl A to apologize and win her back because now I'm not getting laid. She tells me to go fuck myself and that was that. Never spoke to her again, and Girl B started telling our mutual friends how much of a drunk and piss poor lay I was. I got absolutely nothing for awhile after that. Over the next few weeks I am hammered 24/7. End up sleeping through work and getting fired, miss multiple band practices and get canned from that too. Absolute failure. Thank God I was only 18.

There's a semi-happy ending though. After 28, I quit drinking. Out of nowhere, Girl B gets ahold of me. We haven't seen each other or spoke basically since the event happened. She wants to meet up and talk. We decide to have lunch. She shows up with her kid in tow, who she neglected to even mention existed. That alone would have been the deal-breaker, but this bitch is a monster now. Somehow both frail looking and morbidly obese, unrecognizable. Looks 50. I soldier through lunch, and am ready to say goodbye. She then asks "So...do you still feel the way you did?" I couldn't help it, I laughed right in her face and told her no and we parted ways. Found out later on that shortly before she contacted me, her baby daddy had kicked her out and cut her off financially because she blew all their money on booze and meth. She wanted me to be the new bank account. Thankfully the father ended up with full custody. I think she's in jail now.

The Pests always win in the end!
:brothaman_lg: