• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
She is a terrible actress. Did not do a single thing memorable until her 50s basically. And it was work in one of the most overrated shows of all time. Where people are calling BCS a 'masterpiece' and 'perfect'. Everything on this show is praised by the media and social media. Including the terrible mediocre and sometimes ridiculous acting.

Her crying on the bus is one of the worst pieces of acting I have ever seen in a serious drama. Compare any crying scene in the Sopranos with that. Like Carmela crying over Christopher dying. Or even comedic cries like Tony over the horse. Watch the scene in Mullholand Drive where Naomi Watt's character has to cry at an audition. Now that is real acting. Even Paulie Walnuts, an untrained actor, had a scene in Sopranos where he cries over the mother pleading with Tony (while he is in the hospital) to spare her son Jason's life because he is just a ski instructor who did not know how to handle the garbage business (the mother also cries in this scene).

But you want a real powerful crying scene in Sopranos? Watch Rosalie Aprile cry over Jackie at his funeral.
It gets my ribs good that I know exactly who the car crash is without even looking.
8a28fd3e6237d2f7dda2cf4588bcf8e2.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
shes a gloomy bitch yo, why cant she just crack a slime
Her part on HBO's VEEP also had a scene where she cried in an over-the-top manner. But it was done for comedic effect. And it was not even on screen it was heard through a television that others were watching whilst she was giving a press conference about how a senator had sexually molested her. It was actually a hilarious scene.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
The mousey-faced dyke wasn't bad in the earlier seasons of BCS. She became terrible towards the end but then so did Mike and Gus and most of the other actors in that show because they were working with such terrible fucking writing and plots that went nowhere. You could tell none of them could give a fuck by the time the thing ended.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The mousey-faced dyke wasn't bad in the earlier seasons of BCS. She became terrible towards the end but then so did Mike and Gus and most of the other actors in that show because they were working with such terrible fucking writing and plots that went nowhere. You could tell none of them could give a fuck by the time the thing ended.
Someone posted a graph that showed where an increase in female writers happened and it makes so much sense.

G

What, you didn’t enjoy endless character interactions that led nowhere, pointless montages and mysterious cold openings for every episode for 6 seasons with zero pay off?

*wounded baboon shriek* :image_4848:
You don't get it, dude. It's a slowwwwww burrrrrrn maaaaan. BCS is just a fawkin' hang. OMG DID YOU NOTICE THAT ONE TIME JIMMY DID A HECKIN' SLIPPERINO?!

6cc.png

VINCE! U DONE IT AGAIN! I love watching the passionate romance between those two whippersnappers, Jimmy and Kim. Modern day Burton and Taylor, those two.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Shows about clever people should never be written by dumb writes.

Writing in general for popular shows is so out of touch. I heard Suits was supposed to be "good" then I watched this scene.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Shows about clever people should never be written by dumb writes.

Writing in general for popular shows is so out of touch. I heard Suits was supposed to be "good" then I watched this scene.

"I'll got to a competing drug dealer" what a fucking karen.

in reality the guy would be like "ok go. i'm selling drugs, nigga, not sandwiches. there's always going to be a demand"