• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ben Bailey's roast of Patrice?

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
This was fantastic. The icing on the cake was Keith Robinson bombing. Straight afterwards.
He literally walked into a roast with no prepared material thinking he could 'nice shirt, stupid' his way through the whole spot.

His bombing, running away, and Patrice's subsequent rip on what a dumb nog he was made this the greatest roast of all time

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Linger Longa. It was several times when Norton was trying to ride Ben's cash cab success. I think Ben was even on a few times in the early Xm days where they mentioned it then too.

Fair enough, I only listen to Patrice stuff for the most part, with a bit of Louis mixed in every so often and being as how it was his roast and he was on 400 times it was surprising to me this existed