WWAW Being Slaughtered By An Immigrant While Your Family Watches And No One Helps

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Pretty sure this is the same prick that recorded the first video.

At what point does someone get sued or face some consequence for choosing to film a person literally dying and refusing to call for help? He's pretty much taunting the guy in the first clip as he takes his last breaths
member when seinfeld went to jail coz he didnt help renowned fat gay cunt, john pinette.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I watched a fight at the skatepark as a teen go horribly wrong. The smaller kid got beat up by an older, bigger kid and was embarrassed. The older kid had started it. It was like out of a movie where you bump the wrong guys shoulder and he fucks you up. It was truly some nigger shit. Anyways, younger kid grabbed his skateboard and ran up behind older kid and fucking caved the back of his head in like 2 feet away from me. Ill never forget the sound of it. I got blood all over me i was so close. I was frozen in shock as the guy stumbled around with a fucking 6” hole in the back of his head. (The trucks/wheels made the hole). Hed stand up, and put his hand inside the hole then fall over. I didnt know what to do but even as a 13 year old pot smoking idiot i knew enough to run to cvs and call 911 because this dude was bleeding out FAST. There was so much blood they had to bring a firetruck to hose the skatepark down. I can understand freezing, or not wanting to get involved but filming it excitedly while yelling at the guy “HES FUCKING DYING BROO. WOOAAHH. DUDES FUCKING DEAD” i cant imagine doing in a million years. Even though the older kid kinda deserved it didnt mean i wanted to sit back and watch him bleed out at my feet without doing anything to help.

Imager

Founder, Order of the Nine Angels
I watched a fight at the skatepark as a teen go horribly wrong. The smaller kid got beat up by an older, bigger kid and was embarrassed. The older kid had started it. It was like out of a movie where you bump the wrong guys shoulder and he fucks you up. It was truly some nigger shit. Anyways, younger kid grabbed his skateboard and ran up behind older kid and fucking caved the back of his head in like 2 feet away from me. I’ll never forget the sound of it. I got blood all over me i was so close. I was frozen in shock as the guy stumbled around with a fucking 6” hole in the back of his head. (The trucks/wheels made the hole). Hed stand up, and put his hand inside the hole then fall over. I didnt know what to do but even as a 13 year old pot smoking idiot i knew enough to run to cvs and call 911 because this dude was bleeding out FAST. There was so much blood they had to bring a firetruck to hose the skatepark down. I can understand freezing, or not wanting to get involved but filming it excitedly while yelling at the guy “HES FUCKING DYING BROO. WOOAAHH. DUDES FUCKING DEAD” i cant imagine doing in a million years. Even though the older kid kinda deserved it didnt mean i wanted to sit back and watch him bleed out at my feet without doing anything to help.
How important is the skateboard?

1680054919141.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
In these sorts of situations I'm very lenient on judging people who are around. We never know the full story. Also, people typically don't know hwo to react. I might freeze up myself.

I doubt that I'd just continue to film hoping for my next viral sensation, nor do I think I would continue to sip coffee. I want to think that I would try to apply some pressure or something on the guy, but I admit I may not. I would definitely be calling 911, and a few times in my life I know I've been the first to do so in car crashes and the like.

A couple of years ago I saw a guy doing 70 on a road you should be doing like 45 on, after it had rained. He lost control of his vehicle and slid off the road and into a telephone poll, making the wires fall. He was in oncoming traffic opposed to me, and he was next to me when he lost control. A huge flash of light in my rear view mirror.

I pulled a U-turn to see if I could help, but with downed power lines and wet grass, I wasn't going to risk my life. I had the wife call 911 and told her to tell the dispatcher it was a fatality. From 50 feet away I could tell. I probably will never forget his limp arm hanging outside of his vehicle while my youngest was screaming for me not to do the U-turn because we were gonna die.

In any case, I made at least a minimum effort. If I had believed the kid was alive I may have done something else.
I'm with you, man. It might come from being raised like a nigger in nigger neighborhoods, but I don't get involved in this shit. The only diff between me and the photog is that I wouldn't hang around a scene like this. I'd pop a quick pic to show my buddies, then I'd be 10 blocks away as quick as possible.

In these sorts of situations I'm very lenient on judging people who are around. We never know the full story. Also, people typically don't know hwo to react. I might freeze up myself.

I doubt that I'd just continue to film hoping for my next viral sensation, nor do I think I would continue to sip coffee. I want to think that I would try to apply some pressure or something on the guy, but I admit I may not. I would definitely be calling 911, and a few times in my life I know I've been the first to do so in car crashes and the like.

A couple of years ago I saw a guy doing 70 on a road you should be doing like 45 on, after it had rained. He lost control of his vehicle and slid off the road and into a telephone poll, making the wires fall. He was in oncoming traffic opposed to me, and he was next to me when he lost control. A huge flash of light in my rear view mirror.

I pulled a U-turn to see if I could help, but with downed power lines and wet grass, I wasn't going to risk my life. I had the wife call 911 and told her to tell the dispatcher it was a fatality. From 50 feet away I could tell. I probably will never forget his limp arm hanging outside of his vehicle while my youngest was screaming for me not to do the U-turn because we were gonna die.

In any case, I made at least a minimum effort. If I had believed the kid was alive I may have done something else.
Many years ago I was a passenger in a work vehicle. A 15 year old local kid took his father's Mercedes out for a joyride with two of his friends. We were on a straight, rural type road and the Mercedes came up from behind and just blew by us at high speed. A little way up the road the kid lost it, and slid sideways into a pole. It just snapped in half and the car started rolling on its side, then slammed into a second pole and split in half. We could see one passenger just rag doll through the air and land in a field. Our work truck had a radio, so we called dispatch and had them call the cops. We pulled up, the driver went to one part of the car, I went to the other. It was tough to even tell what I was looking at, but it was the front part of the car, and I saw a head just crammed in the space between the dash and the windshield, or what was left of it. Everyone was clearly dead. Then the guy I was with started really freaking out and getting hysterical. The cops came, we gave our accounts, then some local newspaper guy was pestering us, the whole thing was a nightmare. I was more freaked out by seeing that kid windmilling through the air and landing all unnaturally, it was almost like a cartoon, like it looked fake.

More recently, I saw a head-on on a two lane highway, and a chunky woman just went sailing through the windshield and landed face first on the pavement. She was clearly dead too. I called 911, but I did a U turn and hightailed it out of there before the cops arrived. I was shook, though. It's like you see it happen, but you don't immediately process it. Then later, you realize what you saw.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If you don’t have a gun are you stepping in bare handed?

Like I said in the last thread, my first instinct is to run, yell at everyone else to run, and maybe call 911 while I'm running.

If you're forcing me to come up with a strategy, all I can think is to grab one of those dainty Starbucks chairs and swing it at his head, hoping you catch him in the right spot. Nice and snug.