WWAW being in a relationship for decades

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
My sisters friend who’s like 21 was engaged and her fiance just died. I just thought damn, thats literally the most devastating death possible. The perfect version of them still exists in your head. Even if your wife of 30 years dies, by then you lived it out and you know every shitty thing about them. That girl might never recover.
(Its ok though, I can save her)
Please give her my condolences and then my phone number. :pfg_sm:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
My sisters friend who’s like 21 was engaged and her fiance just died. I just thought damn, thats literally the most devastating death possible. The perfect version of them still exists in your head. Even if your wife of 30 years dies, by then you lived it out and you know every shitty thing about them. That girl might never recover.
(Its ok though, I can save her)
Fuck- that's gotta stay with you for life. Eventually just settle for some other dude that's good enough

I don't believe you can love a person forever so any couple that are together are partly doing it because it's the norm and easy. I have changed in ten years maybe even 5 and I will change again so how do you stay in love with a ever changing person?

Anyway I drunkenly told my best mates wife that I think they have both settled for domestic drudgery when she asked me if I am ever going to settle down with someone and now she's mad ( because I am right)
Love is nothing more than a chemical reaction in the brain that exists to push us to procreate, that's it. Buch of god-damn women replying to you "Oh what about companionship blah blah blah" bunch of fags. Marriage was originally a business arrangement between two families/tribes/kingdoms to ensure that wealth stayed in the family; love was never a factor. Most married people are miserable and no one posting here can tell me otherwise.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i’ve never dated but have fully resolved to never being willing to put effort into a relationship. i don’t see the point of trying. i know i’m never gonna like anyone that much, much less for decades on end. if i had the means i would just pay a trustworthy woman to co-parent with me. the high stakes of never “finding someone” don’t exist to me anymore, but the terror of being childless is very real as the biological clock ticks louder with each passing year. i know men aren’t really bound to a timeframe as much but i don’t wanna be an old father either. i need to be rich very soon or it’s all fucked

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
There's a lot of sexy women out there who are braindead and, sure, it'd be fun to fuck them, but the thought of waking up and having breakfast with one of them is gross
5F2B34D6-6768-46C1-A811-333D1EF52717.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Genuine long term relationships are sweet and admirable, but so many are just co dependant situations. So many of my friends have literally never lived alone. I think you need to learn to love your own company before you can really love someone else. If you don’t know yourself, someone else can’t either.

I know people who break up and say they’re going to “work on themselves” and all that stuff and then have another co dependant partner within weeks. It’s quite pathetic.

EraGodless

I don't believe you can love a person forever so any couple that are together are partly doing it because it's the norm and easy. I have changed in ten years maybe even 5 and I will change again so how do you stay in love with a ever changing person?

Anyway I drunkenly told my best mates wife that I think they have both settled for domestic drudgery when she asked me if I am ever going to settle down with someone and now she's mad ( because I am right)
That's kike thinking.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I know you can love someone over a long period of time but I don’t know if you can be in love with them. Just like how men and women can be friendly, but not friends.

Quasis country has the right idea where everything is arranged

G

Genuine long term relationships are sweet and admirable, but so many are just co dependant situations. So many of my friends have literally never lived alone. I think you need to learn to love your own company before you can really love someone else. If you don’t know yourself, someone else can’t either.
This is very true.