WWAW becoming a cashless society?

G

Seems like we’re headed that way. I was getting food at this place (ok it was Mcdonalds), and there were touch screens to order, and if you want to pay cash you have to go to the register thats unmanned and get a guy thats busy making food to come over. Now I seem like an asshole for trying to pay for my 2 burgers with a 5 dollar bill. I know I deserve it for eating at Mickey Ds but this is coming to a store near you and places will start refusing to even accept cash.

It pisses me right off
The bridge out of and into the USA at Port Huron takes only credit or debit, no cash.
Im against it for most things...but tbhya, Im beginning to like the self-serve checkouts at grocery stores. No awkwardness, no small talk, no peddling store credit cards, just in an out...They have the tech to make cash transactions doable like they have for vending machines, laundromats nd shit but they purposefully make that unavailable as per agenda2030 etal.
They're seizing US dollars in street-shitter Sri Lanka as they have no foreign reserves, so the fucking state really, really wants you out of cash to make those kind of actions just a key stroke.