WWAW becoming a cashless society?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Seems like we’re headed that way. I was getting food at this place (ok it was Mcdonalds), and there were touch screens to order, and if you want to pay cash you have to go to the register thats unmanned and get a guy thats busy making food to come over. Now I seem like an asshole for trying to pay for my 2 burgers with a 5 dollar bill. I know I deserve it for eating at Mickey Ds but this is coming to a store near you and places will start refusing to even accept cash.

It pisses me right off

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I don't like it. If I ever wanted to become a criminal, it'd be harder to steal money.
Harder for you maybe, but the cybercriminals of the world will probably advance more quickly than the system does. Seems more likely my shit will get fucked with and I bet in our lifetime there will be some crisis where the whole system gets crashed by chaos agents

medium wyzzz

Seems like we’re headed that way. I was getting food at this place (ok it was Mcdonalds), and there were touch screens to order, and if you want to pay cash you have to go to the register thats unmanned and get a guy thats busy making food to come over. Now I seem like an asshole for trying to pay for my 2 burgers with a 5 dollar bill. I know I deserve it for eating at Mickey Ds but this is coming to a store near you and places will start refusing to even accept cash.

It pisses me right off
Yeah; there doing that at the Walmarts too. They're switching from people to automated check outs.

G

I went to visit family back in England over Easter. Stopped at the motorway services for something to eat. Both Burger King and KFC were cashless. I fancied a bacon cheeseburger so waited at one of the six terminals behind some guy whose order kept failing to go through. Eventually he said "fuck it" and walked off. I tried to order on it but it would get to a stage where you confirmed your order and it would just freeze. A couple of the others were out of order so I just went up to the counter. The bored girl behind it told me I couldn't order there as they literally didn't have cash registers lol. Like they're not trustworthy enough. Once they figure out a way to prepare the food with robots those jobs are gone. Anyway, I didn't get my stupid burger.

G

The world is run by faggots. We will all have our net worth stolen from us at some point.

We will be forced to live in giant project style dorm buildings where assaults and robberies are commonplace.

Mongrels will be given all authoritative positions and be openly corrupt like the third world.

But before we get to this Patrick tomlinson will die of a heart attack

G

klaus schwab
IMF
ID2020 alliance
rockefeller foundation
Council on global affairs
rumsfeld DOD memo
(((central banks)))
great reset
central bank digital currency
DARPA
Social credit
UBI
BIS
world economic forum
UN agenda 21 +30

it's all coming together, little one. quietly now. quietly is key.

RobertMewler

klaus schwab
IMF
ID2020 alliance
rockefeller foundation
Council on global affairs
rumsfeld DOD memo
(((central banks)))
great reset
central bank digital currency
DARPA
Social credit
UBI
BIS
world economic forum
UN agenda 21 +30

it's all coming together, little one. quietly now. quietly is key.
No, child. Everything you mentioned is a conspiracy theory. You are clearly insane if you garden, hunt, and own a private well. You vill eat zee bugs and be happy.

G

Im against it for most things...but tbhya, Im beginning to like the self-serve checkouts at grocery stores. No awkwardness, no small talk, no peddling store credit cards, just in an out...They have the tech to make cash transactions doable like they have for vending machines, laundromats nd shit but they purposefully make that unavailable as per agenda2030 etal.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Over the winter I paid cash for my backyard bird suet and the store owner put me (and everyone else who pays cash) in a lottery for a future store discount. I guess credit card merchant fees are choking small business owners - so all cash is greatly appreciated. Ya can't win I guess.
Almost every business around here is charging another 3-5% for credit card purchases.