WWAW banks collapsing?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
NORMWASJEW.jpg

braindamagedonaforumuser.png

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Yeah. So far it's the one retarded bank. This feels more like the dotcom bubble than 08. So we'll see.
And I don't really know shit but it's the only sector that's getting hammered for the most part. I just look at headlines like (and I'm just throwing out numbers) yelp is now valued at 48 billion. Uber is valued at 183 billion. I see things like that and ask how that makes any sense and they did the same thing in the late 90s. I'm in Texas right now and if you drive around anywhere there's help wanted signs on everything. This isn't a normal recession.

But I could also be completely wrong too. Just going by gut feeling. My company only cut it's multi billion dollar Capex by 12% and that's probably mostly interest rate driven since it's for the next 5 years. Companies aren't dumb and I'll be more worried when they slash it more and then say stop spending. There's very few people we can fire and we went from orientations once a month to once a week to try and stay staffed.

But if it happens I'll just move to the next job because they can't keep people in my field.

G

And I don't really know shit but it's the only sector that's getting hammered for the most part. I just look at headlines like (and I'm just throwing out numbers) yelp is now valued at 48 billion. Uber is valued at 183 billion. I see things like that and ask how that makes any sense and they did the same thing in the late 90s. I'm in Texas right now and if you drive around anywhere there's help wanted signs on everything. This isn't a normal recession.

But I could also be completely wrong too. Just going by gut feeling. My company only cut it's multi billion dollar Capex by 12% and that's probably mostly interest rate driven since it's for the next 5 years. Companies aren't dumb and I'll be more worried when they slash it more and then say stop spending. There's very few people we can fire and we went from orientations once a month to once a week to try and stay staffed.

But if it happens I'll just move to the next job because they can't keep people in my field.
There’s so much gibs available that people figured out it just isn’t worth it to work the minimum wage type jobs anymore. They need to stop handing out money to young healthy people and that shit will stop.

G

The cost of housing healthcare retirement and education are too high. You can’t expect someone who wants to one day own a home to work at Chipotle
Yeah that’s part of it too. But people need to be put to work. If you’re an able bodied young person and want money from the government then they should be able to put you on a chain gang picking up garbage on the highway or something.

What are you talking about? I worked shit jobs until I was at least 25. If you're competent and responsible, you'll find other opportunities
Not sure the world works that way anymore. Where are people younger than 40 going to get the 3-5 million needed to retire? Who will give them the money?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
don't we already have a "Jew hate thread"?

I mean- I know we do but the fuck is the point of this thread if we already have that thread

Dude, if you got $3 million, you can make well over $100k/YoY in money market. Plus you're only taxed at a capital gain rate of around 25%
Yeah that’s what I’m asking. With the cost of living so high, how do younger people save that much money? Outside of living with their parents until they’re 50, I don’t see a path to it for most people

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah that’s what I’m asking. With the cost of living so high, how do younger people save that much money? Outside of living with their parents until they’re 50, I don’t see a path to it for most people
Yeah I don’t know how younger people are doing it, especially with everything being so expensive now. I work with younger people that are in good - high paying positions and they still have roommates and rent without savings. Then again younger people are spending money on “experiences” instead of saving to buy a home thanks to what they see on Instagram and thinking they’re missing out.

It takes effort, planning, and sacrifice, but it's achievable. What do you think raising the minimum wage and universal Healthcare will do to the cost of living for the average person?
I never mentioned either of those things. However, I doubt they would be that much worse than BlackRock buying up entire neighborhoods and driving up the cost of single family homes. Also probably not worse than pharmaceutical companies hiking the price of insulin.