WWAW assaulting children

Three little scrotes were blocking the bike path today. I had to ride up on the grass for several meters. Also, I could hear them swearing and trying to act hard. A couple of other adult cyclists came along and I was tempted to ask them "Do you wanna kick the shit out of these scrotes for a bit?"

I didn't because I daresay they're not worth the effort. Tempting though, and they definitely deserved it.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I used to have a group of kids congregate on the corner outside my old house early in the morning right by my window. One morning after a real fucking bender of a night, they woke me up so I turned the garden hose on them and chased them off. They egged the shit out of my house that night, but never came back. I think we all called it a draw.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I’d just spread a rumor that you’re a Fed responsible for investigating the local drug market. Then you dress up in a suit and stare at them with binoculars until they get nervous. I ripped this idea from someone else here so props to that guy.

Either that or you spike their Halloween candy with laxatives.

You really could do both if you wanted to .

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I hate kids, because when ever you say something to them, the 1st thing people say "c'mon, their just kids".

I won't say what I currently do (this was almost 4 years ago), but I asked a fat 13-15 year old if his dad was home, he was expecting me. He gave me some scoff sound and said "I don't know when the fuck he'll be back"? I should of just left (I could of went home for the day and still got paid) but this was right before I quit drinking.

I said, "are you sure, we have a appt at this time?" His reply was "I don't know where fuck he is, you dumfuck!". I grabbed him by his shirt collar pulled into my face and said " you really want to do this fat fuck?" and threw him off the raised porch. He landed all odd and started making almost crying noises. I walked back to my car, and he was still trying to get up when I was driving off.

I thought for sure I was going to lose my job, but Monday morning no one said anything. and that Tuesday, I went back to the house, kid was gone but the dad was there. I did work, and left, no mention of me throwing his kid down.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Did someone say "assaulting children"?

1659505388067.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I hate kids, because when ever you say something to them, the 1st thing people say "c'mon, their just kids".

I won't say what I currently do (this was almost 4 years ago), but I asked a fat 13-15 year old if his dad was home, he was expecting me. He gave me some scoff sound and said "I don't know when the fuck he'll be back"? I should of just left (I could of went home for the day and still got paid) but this was right before I quit drinking.

I said, "are you sure, we have a appt at this time?" His reply was "I don't know where fuck he is, you dumfuck!". I grabbed him by his shirt collar pulled into my face and said " you really want to do this fat fuck?" and threw him off the raised porch. He landed all odd and started making almost crying noises. I walked back to my car, and he was still trying to get up when I was driving off.

I thought for sure I was going to lose my job, but Monday morning no one said anything. and that Tuesday, I went back to the house, kid was gone but the dad was there. I did work, and left, no mention of me throwing his kid down.
Are you a babysitter?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Years ago, I posted on the old sub about my experience. I was driving around a corner with a truck blocking the other lane. Two 15-16 year old wiggers were standing in the road on my side. I gave them two short honks. I didn't lay on the horn like an asshole, just two little "hey, move" honks.

The one kid flicked a cigarette at my car as I was driving past them so I put it in park and went over to them. They were lipping me the whole walk up to them, like "what the fuck do you want faggot?" Etc.

I planned on just giving them a stern "Why would you do that?" talking to but as soon as he was in reach I just kind of scruffed the kid who flicked the smoke before I knew I even did it and threw him down and just kept pushing him back down with my foot when he tried to get up. The other kid ran away immediately and I never got an apology out of the cigarette kid because he was too busy screaming for the other kid like he was being murdered.

I wouldn't handle it like that now but I honestly still don't feel bad. I didn't really hurt him and he probably never fucked with anyone's car again. Not like his parents were gonna teach him.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I called one of the teachers at my school a pedophile behind his back, but he happened to be standing behind MY back at the time. He grabbed me by the neck and threatened to report me. I was the child being assaulted, and it wasn't fun. I deserved it, but it was also very embarrassing. Thanks to him, I learned my lesson and I swore that when I grew up I wouldn't be a pedo.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I called one of the teachers at my school a pedophile behind his back, but he happened to be standing behind MY back at the time. He grabbed me by the neck and threatened to report me. I was the child being assaulted, and it wasn't fun. I deserved it, but it was also very embarrassing. Thanks to him, I learned my lesson and I swore that when I grew up I wouldn't be a pedo.
A carny grabbed me by the throat and told me he was gonna break my legs on the gravitron at the fair when I was like 9 because I was jumping up and hanging off the pad things before the ride started. I had to sit there stuck to the wall having no fun for the whole ride.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
A carny grabbed me by the throat and told me he was gonna break my legs on the gravitron at the fair when I was like 9 because I was jumping up and hanging off the pad things before the ride started. I had to sit there stuck to the wall having no fun for the whole ride.

Oh that reminds me I once had a gypsy chase me down the road because I saw his wife shitting in a field.. He never caught up but he was so angry I probably would have taken a beaten.