WWAW @admin being team alliance?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
The Lightning Fanatics (especially @HomeRunCumia) and The Bellucci Boys (especially @K-Schwabby and @PatrickIsAFag) have really gained a lot of strength the last month or so.

What about The Ricci/Lawless/Bellucci/Lightning Alliance?

They will all be equals and have equal say in things, but we all have to represent.

Alicia Silverstone has been found dead anyway according to @jackmehoff.

Just spitballing here.

View attachment 48408
Personally, I'm not a huge proponent of the Silverstoner movement. HOWEVER, I don't believe in abandonment and Alicia was a hottie.

I say that we upgrade the BBB in a position of more prominence, but that's just one man's vote. But, remember: The Alliance is not just four girls, it's like twelve at this point. Gillian Anderson is also a member, and I'd be surprised if Liz Hurley wasn't either. I'm actually shocked that Nigella Lawson isn't either, this is something the committee needs to work on.

But, ultimately, the tenets of the bond between Ricci Rydaz and Lucygods must be obeyed. Any objection to this precept is heresy.

G

Personally, I'm not a huge proponent of the Silverstoner movement. HOWEVER, I don't believe in abandonment and Alicia was a hottie.

I say that we upgrade the BBB in a position of more prominence, but that's just one man's vote. But, remember: The Alliance is not just four girls, it's like twelve at this point. Gillian Anderson is also a member, and I'd be surprised if Liz Hurley wasn't either. I'm actually shocked that Nigella Lawson isn't either, this is something the committee needs to work on.

But, ultimately, the tenets of the bond between Ricci Rydaz and Lucygods must be obeyed. Any objection to this precept is heresy.

The more girls the merrier is my humble opinion.

G

I'd like to add several dozen kike girls then!

And Asian, and Latina, and a few African...

The Alliance absolutely needs more chocolate, i’ll go old school and nominate Pam Grier.

1655388672881.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Thank you for your wise council as always K-Man, i may have been too hasty in wanting to exclude Silverstone from The Alliance as a whole, but i still believe Silverstone should be replaced by Bellucci in our signatures, The Silverstoners just haven't been representing her as they used to, and The Bellucci Boys have really put the work in recently.

I have taken the liberty to add Nigella Lawson to The Alliance, i have no idea how such an oversight could have taken place.

Last edited:
G

Alicia is always there in spirit, she past unfortunately. she was only 14.

anyways alicia is a purveyor of sorts, not somebody who likes to sit in a seat of power.

from clueless to crush to excess baggage to blast from the past, alicia has always been a free spirt, a female sigma male if you will.

she doesn't need a title, just the earned respect. Blondes have more fun, anyways

edit: homeruncumia if you car crash me for retaliation, that is very gay.

if not, I apologize

Last edited by a moderator:
G

anyways alicia is a purveyor of sorts, not somebody who likes to sit in a seat of power.

from clueless to crush to excess baggage to blast from the past, alicia has always been a free spirt, a female sigma male if you will.

she doesn't need a title, just the earned respect. Blondes have more fun, anyways
nice ghost/this person past/ vibe pfp...really looks like a dead person's pic

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Ya kidding, how did it happen?

Edit: That's another O&A reference Dan.

Edit: The comment @jackmehoff made about her being 14 years old is also a O&A reference Dan, it refers to the passing of the late great Patrice O'Neal, you probably haven't heard of him.

Last edited:

edit: homeruncumia if you car crash me for retaliation, that is very gay.

if not, I apologize
Imposter account, report and block.