WWAW actual good local radio

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Years ago we had a radio show that did a bit called “Black, White, Mexican or Jew” where they would read a Weird News crime story and you could call in and guess the race of the perp to win prizes.

When I first got XM in my car like a decade ago I quit listening to terrestrial rrrradio, then when I dropped XM I just listened to music from my phone.

Last night I was driving through a weak signal area (a building with a lot of steel in it) so I had to flip on the radio for the first time in forever and to my surprise those guys were still on doing the same bit but now they added Asians.

How much longer do these guys got left?

G

Fdq5qGCXkAUO8I7.jpg:large

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
One half of "Bo & Jim" in Dallas, Jim, just retired. It was kind of the last bastion of blue-collar container-o-coffee morning zoo radio still around here. They brought in the traffic hole to replace him. Writing is on the wall that Bo will probably say fuck it and retire pretty soon. The rest of the morning crews are either vapid Prepburger readers or the wildly popular "urban" morning crews that have like 12 Steve Harveys on air all at once.

G

used to listen to da Mike and the mad dog all the time after school on WFAN while playing da playstation 2.
sniff
I know some tingssss.