WWAW a JDA redemption arc?

G

you're trying, bud. don't think it goes unnoticed.

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.53.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.53.37 PM.png

G

He's brought some good content and is as welcome to post here as any of the rest of us.

But his whole schtick of being the rogue, alt-right badass who was excommunicated by the gayest group of pedophile faggots in America doesn't impress me.

Posting photos of his wife to flex on OnA Forums was dumber than anything Fatrick or Joe have ever done. I think he understands his role a little better now after that.

G

He's brought some good content and is as welcome to post here as any of the rest of us.

But his whole schtick of being the rogue, alt-right badass who was excommunicated by the gayest group of pedophile faggots in America doesn't impress me.

Posting photos of his wife to flex on OnA Forums was dumber than anything Fatrick or Joe have ever done. I think he understands his role a little better now after that.
I was immediately irked by his username. "The Real JDA" like he's famous and people were imitating him or something. And the chasm between his caricature profile pic and his actual face is Sam Roberts-level. It's also arguable whether he is in any position to be mocking Tomlinson for being fat, especially considering he seems sensitive about being portly himself. And his comics seem gay and weird. Apart from all that he seems like a good egg.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I was immediately irked by his username. "The Real JDA" like he's famous and people were imitating him or something. And the chasm between his caricature profile pic and his actual face is Sam Roberts-level. It's also arguable whether he is in any position to be mocking Tomlinson for being fat, especially considering he seems sensitive about being portly himself. And his comics seem gay and weird. Apart from all that he seems like a good egg.
Pretty sure spaceedge gave him the account name. So he could post in lit crit right away.