• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWATW Corey from Australia?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Still based

I'm gonna go against the trend and say he seems like a cool fucking kid. i'm not sure why he looks like a faggot and married that troll now but he's sincerely apologetic. he says that he screwed up and is willing to take the blame (just not right now...). he's got a reasonable point when he explains why he shouldn't be to blame. there isn't any proof the vandalism was a result of his party. it's bullshit, we know, but in court it might hold up. AND he's got the foresight to think, "nah, I'm keeping these glasses on, sheila, because i know I fucked up and can't ruin future employment opportunities." Unfortunately the video went viral, so that bit of disguise went out the window. I dig him.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
is there actually something wrong with those kind of blinds then?
Or is it too hard to judge with a giant faggot in the way
Not in any sort of moral sense, though I find the mechanism annoying and far inferior to vertical blinds. Those in particular look sloppy and they're too dark for the room. The convict faggot isn't helping, to be sure.
edit: in case you ask, the plain black office chair isn't offensive per se, but I'm sure it's been party to all sorts of hideous faggotry and thus must be destroyed.

G

Not in any sort of moral sense, though I find the mechanism annoying and far inferior to vertical blinds. Those in particular look sloppy and they're too dark for the room. The convict faggot isn't helping, to be sure.
edit: in case you ask, the plain black office chair isn't offensive per se, but I'm sure it's been party to all sorts of hideous faggotry and thus must be destroyed.

What about the necklace with the peace sign and the bandana with the word peace on it. Surely you aren’t against peace? ☮️