WWAT with Carmela Soprano?

As a teenager I thought Charmaine was annoying. But she's actually one of the very few decent and principled characters on the show.
She is kind of annoying, but that doesn’t make what she says less valid. I think her and the psychiatrist that Carmella saw were a way for Chase to insert his commentary into the show.

Snake

1644519833943.png

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
As a teenager I thought Charmaine was annoying. But she's actually one of the very few decent and principled characters on the show.
She has no principles whatsoever. She’s Tony with tits. She pretends to be a good catholic for her own vanity and to make believe she’s a good person. When her friend Ginny is losing everything, she comes over to show off her new Cayenne (like the pepper). The only time she’s a halfway decent person is when she defends Tony to her cunt mother. She’s the same character as Tony just from the female angle.

Edit: I’m incapable of reading, and I’m a faggot. I’m sorry I did that.

Last edited:
She has no principles whatsoever. She’s Tony with tits. She pretends to be a good catholic for her own vanity and to make believe she’s a good person. When her friend Ginny is losing everything, she comes over to show off her new Cayenne (like the pepper). The only time she’s a halfway decent person is when she defends Tony to her cunt mother. She’s the same character as Tony just from the female angle.
You’re talking about Carmella. The comment you responded to was about Charmaine.

I chubbed up a bit in that episode she fucks AJ's guidance counselor and there's a nice shot of her dumper. It might have been a body double but in my mind Carmella had A GREAT ASS!