• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wtf is Afropatheology?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He was a disillusioned left-winger who had campaigned against racism and apartheid in the 70s and 80s only to come full circle after witnessing the results of the dismantling of those things. Pretty banal and commonplace story.
What's the goddamn deal with the EU referendum shit, Gowanster? After opting out of the EU is it just a "we'll just act like the geezers never voted Britannia, the vote never happened" deal now? Is Britain still being flooded with jihadis and West African nile virus rapefugeesters like the US southern border?

G

What's the goddamn deal with the EU referendum shit, Gowanster? After opting out of the EU is it just a "we'll just act like the geezers never voted Britannia, the vote never happened" deal now? Is Britain still being flooded with jihadis and West African nile virus rapefugeesters like the US southern border?
I don't know or care anymore. They got rid of that muppet Johnson who was pro-Brexit at least in name/opportunity, and eventually installed the current guy (Goldman globalist stooge) despite him not winning an election or even a party membership vote. The funny thing is that a real brexit could have had positive effects on everyone from big business to the man on the street, but it was never going to happen because everyone who could've made it happen is bought and paid for.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I don't know or care anymore. They got rid of that muppet Johnson who was pro-Brexit at least in name/opportunity, and eventually installed the current guy (Goldman globalist stooge) despite him not winning an election or even a party membership vote. The funny thing is that a real brexit could have had positive effects on everyone from big business to the man on the street, but it was never going to happen because everyone who could've made it happen is bought and paid for.
Fuck, brother. That's truly fucking gut wrenching to say the very least. That was the one bat signal to the West that sane, rational, sensible men and women have had enough of being pillaged and plundered in the name of DEI! Fucking mutts! The second that shit gained momentum it was bought and paid for controlled opposition as always ✡️

Of course nothing of value emerged from it.

G

Fuck, brother. That's truly fucking gut wrenching to say the very least. That was the one bat signal to the West that sane, rational, sensible men and women have had enough of being pillaged and plundered in the name of DEI! Fucking mutts! The second that shit gained momentum it was bought and paid for controlled opposition as always ✡️

Of course nothing of value emerged from it.
You should practice these more.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
As soon as I read the word, I knew it was gonna be some bullshit that Ooga made up.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
You sound insincere, but not in a funny way.
Insincere?

Wasn't trying to be funny.

Was it the Britannia line that ruffled the Irish McGowan feathers?

It is called Brexit, no? Otherwise, I don't see the insincerity in any of it. Nothing is out of line with any of my other comments. Wouldn't there need to be opposing, contradictory comments of my own for there to be a lineage of insincerity?

All good. Have a good one, sir.

G

Insincere?

Wasn't trying to be funny.

Was it the Britannia line that ruffled the Irish McGowan feathers?

It is called Brexit, no? Otherwise, I don't see the insincerity in any of it. Nothing is out of line with any of my other comments. Wouldn't there need to be opposing, contradictory comments of my own for there to be a lineage of insincerity?

All good. Have a good one, sir.
OK, maybe it's because I've had a couple of drinks (Saturday night here) and I like a bit of a quarrel. Fuck you, you lovely bastard

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
OK, maybe it's because I've had a couple of drinks (Saturday night here) and I like a bit of a quarrel. Fuck you, you lovely bastard
Phew! I was gonna say "dude, you have a few too many pints?!" 🤣

I love McGowanster! You almost broke my heart, nigga!

It's all non kosher, sir 👍