• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wrote a set list today

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
setlist.png

Anyone know what he's talking about? I'd prefer he write a suicide note, personally.

Also bonus content, religion is bad because of Star Trek, child.

st.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Even when acknowledging his status as a straight white male and the privilege that comes with it, Fat has to be "one of the good ones." And he tied it into fucking faggot star trek, of course.

It exemplifies what Fat thinks the formula is for a viral tweet. Mock white Christians, assure them you're one of the good white people, and wrap it all up in some nerd bullshit. I look forward to the minimal engagement and self retweeting later tonight.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He probably thinks its time for the world to hear his unfunny "comedy" again. Sounds like he is just going to use the same jokes that he bombed with years ago intead of actually trying to write something funny. This is the half assed shit pat does with everything. Went to a open mic and got envious, so he figuires he will try it again and uses material from 5 years ago that failed just so he can try to get a spot. Id love to see a few current sets of him bombing.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
View attachment 3727

More oinking about his dad
My roommate doesn't post here but knows the fatrick lore at this point and suggested an interesting theory the other day...

Maybe Papa Clown walked out on Fat or had a 2nd family or something. Mama Raven would tell Fat that his dad was a secret agent or hauling a big rig across the country or teaching black children how to aim their guns straight and he'd buy it despite reality suggesting the contrary. His dad walking out on him could also explain how easy it was for him to walk out on Annabelle. An odd theory, but I thought it had merit. Especially with how little we know about Tommy Tomlinson

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
My roommate doesn't post here but knows the fatrick lore at this point and suggested an interesting theory the other day...

Maybe Papa Clown walked out on Fat or had a 2nd family or something. Mama Raven would tell Fat that his dad was a secret agent or hauling a big rig across the country or teaching black children how to aim their guns straight and he'd buy it despite reality suggesting the contrary. His dad walking out on him could also explain how easy it was for him to walk out on Annabelle. An odd theory, but I thought it had merit. Especially with how little we know about Tommy Tomlinson
Your roommate might be right, pig just posted this.

st3.png

Forum Clout
He probably thinks its time for the world to hear his unfunny "comedy" again. Sounds like he is just going to use the same jokes that he bombed with years ago intead of actually trying to write something funny. This is the half assed shit pat does with everything. Went to a open mic and got envious, so he figuires he will try it again and uses material from 5 years ago that failed just so he can try to get a spot. Id love to see a few current sets of him bombing.

This is his big plan to keep getting Niki's mom to pay for his "creativity" so he doesn't have to get a real job. He probably oinked away at how popular his tweets were and how easy it would be to start a standup career by simply saying them on stage. But in the meantime, before he's headlining comedy clubs, Niki's mom can keep paying him to slouch around all day saying "bzzt wrong" to people on twitter. You know, to expand his brand.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
" Internet trolls...Am I right?"

maxresdefault.jpg
This will be his entire set since he’s been home alone for years and doesn’t know how to relate to actual adults. In his mind everyone deals with trolls that prevent them from their insane tweeting. In his stupid mind he’s fighting Nazi’s and other evils while being unemployed on a couch. His life is a dying social media platform, child.