• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow, some guy on the street just called me a dickhead.

G

I just realized, maybe I should let this experience turn me into Mr C. Dougie got abused for being in the way all the time and he's cool.

[MEDIA=youtube]OHhP1Tf5Xqw[/MEDIA]

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
same thing happened to me, i made a u turn out of nowhere (i was in a hurry looking for a shop) and this guy out of nowhere literally shouts at me 'Nice driving stupid'.

Although it was my fault but the way he said it, i just the biggest urge to bitch slap him.

Whole day i was talking to myself in anger.

Sounds like it was a member of the forms just messing with you

Forum Clout
ezgif-4-5ecc50845f.gif

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Play the victim card next time. Someone calls you a dickhead tell them that you're autistic and they'll probably apologize. Either that or just own it.
One time I double parked and blocked a dude in for work and left my phone number on the dash so he could call, but I was in a basement and the call didn't go through. When I got back to the car this dude was fuming and I was like "You're an asshole" so I just said "Yeah, I know" and it like broke his brain to hear that. He just looked at me and didn't say another word while I got in the car and drove away.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How do you let some normal, unscary jerkoff say something like that to you and not be like "are you looking to get punched out?"