• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wow, some guy on the street just called me a dickhead.

G

This wasn't some deranged homeless person, or drunk guy, it was some fully dressed, conservative dressed person.

I was walking down the street looking at my phone for a photo of Ernest goes to Africa to post in an Anthony Cumia thread, and I almost walked into some people.

I was maybe 2 feet away, so I stopped before I walked into them, so they could walk around me. And one of the guys said "look where you're going, dickhead".

I try to be a kind guy. But this is the way I'm treated in the city. Nobody's civil anymore.

So cold. So isolated. Alone. Treated like gahbage by everyone, from jews to fellow goys.

Bye bye, Dougie. Mr C is back.

[MEDIA=youtube]g2XgOzjidaY[/MEDIA]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This wasn't some deranged homeless person, or drunk guy, it was some fully dressed, conservative dressed person.

I was walking down the street looking at my phone for a photo of Ernest goes to Africa to post in an Anthony Cumia thread, and I almost walked into some people.

I was maybe 2 feet away, so I stopped before I walked into them, so they could walk around me. And one of the guys said "look where you're going, dickhead".

I try to be a kind guy. But this is the way I'm treated in the city. Nobody's civil anymore.

So cold. So isolated. Alone. Treated like gahbage by everyone, from jews to fellow goys.

A tranny version Me, Myself and Eileen.

G

That really ruined my whole day. That's not the first stranger to swear at me in the city this week. So far I've had 3. A crackhead so I didn't care, a woman so I figured she was just a crazy bitch, but now this?

And everyone in the forms turning against me because I talk too much?

Fuck this world.

images (20).jpeg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
That really ruined my whole day. That's not the first stranger to swear at me in the city this week. So far I've had 3. A crackhead so I didn't care, a woman so I figured she was just a crazy bitch, but now this?

Fuck this world.

View attachment 117721
same thing happened to me, i made a u turn out of nowhere (i was in a hurry looking for a shop) and this guy out of nowhere literally shouts at me 'Nice driving stupid'.

Although it was my fault but the way he said it, i just the biggest urge to bitch slap him.

Whole day i was talking to myself in anger.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout

Fuck this world.

View attachment 117721
This could be the start of something
SimpleFailingArachnid-max-1mb.gif

G

One time i was at a rexall...and by mistake shoulder checked some little guy (narrow aisle, crowded)

dude followed me around for 2 mins to find the perfect opportunity to shoulder check me back...Looked like Paul Wiener, tucked in shirt + dickies...but seemed to be having a falling down type series of events. I found his effete tit-for-tat comical af, yet admirable.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

I like the cut of that guy's jib...I check young whippersnappers like yourself all the time.

He did you a favor ya little shit. Hopefully you learned a lesson...

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol, I'm all in with the being offended at not being able to get the last word with some retard who insults you.

It eats at me that they say something then run away or wait until the last second when they know you can't say anything back. I was recently in the shower, Barking "FUCK" without the "where the fuck is my gun?" part. If I had a time machine, Hoo boy I'd let them have a piece of my mind.

G

I'm still brooding about this. I'm really sick of white people. After all I've done for them, pretending to be black and harassing them online to get them to hate niggers, this is how they repay me?

Well fuck them. I renounce my whiteness. From now on I am only identifying as Italian/black. Gabagool.