Wow. Her dog fucking hates her.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
How did this loser enter the picture again? It's become so many people to track, lol. Was she one of the writers Fatty simped for?

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Apparently Yakitori is Japanese for "It's called culture, child."

Seriously though, it means "grilled chicken." Why would you call your dog that? I can't think of a single reason a person would name their pet after comfort food...

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I have a dog that literally will do anything to get on me while I’m on the couch, and is much bigger than that yappy dog (mines a Labradoodle) and she’s literally never barked at me or been annoyed at me like this. Usually I can’t keep her from being all over me lol.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Apparently Yakitori is Japanese for "It's called culture, child."

Seriously though, it means "grilled chicken." Why would you call your dog that? I can't think of a single reason a person would name their pet after comfort food...

She is allegedly an Asian and named a dog for food, I think you can do the calculus on the dogs actual purpose…

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
How did this loser enter the picture again? It's become so many people to track, lol. Was she one of the writers Fatty simped for?
She butts in and defends pat for no reason all the time. Nobody cared originally but she always sticks her snout in and pretends to be a victim of ours. She claims (lies) that we've threatened to rape and murder her. Also she's a fat pig.

Snake

imageedit_14_2158079481.png

Uncle Anthony Cumia

She butts in and defends pat for no reason all the time. Nobody cared originally but she always sticks her snout in and pretends to be a victim of ours. She claims (lies) that we've threatened to rape and murder her. Also she's a fat pig.
I would think self awareness would be vital here in knowing she’s not the type of bitch someone would want to rape. Just sayin.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I have a dog that literally will do anything to get on me while I’m on the couch, and is much bigger than that yappy dog (mines a Labradoodle) and she’s literally never barked at me or been annoyed at me like this. Usually I can’t keep her from being all over me lol.
Fun Fact: the original breeder of labradoodles regrets unleashing them on the world and odds are he thinks your dog's a faggot.

'I opened a Pandora's box and released a Frankenstein's monster... When I'm out and I see these labradoodles I can't help myself, I go over them in my mind.'
'I find that the biggest majority are either crazy or have a hereditary problem. I do see some damn nice labradoodles but they're few and far between,'

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Not only is she a lazy slob she’s made sure to make herself unemployable by tattooing her hand up. I knew a girl who got a star tattooed on her hand when she was 18 and by her mid 20s had to get it removed because it looked unprofessional and was hurting her chances of work / promotions.