• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you?

G

Down Syndrome men are sterile but a Downs woman is fertile and can, in theory, give birth to healthy children. She would need a real rascal of a non-Down man to knock her up though.
Yeah one of my old coworker friends had a Down’s syndrome mom. She was hot as hell too. The girl, not the mom.

Forum Clout
Down Syndrome men are sterile but a Downs woman is fertile and can, in theory, give birth to healthy children. She would need a real rascal of a non-Down man to knock her up though.
I hear this fella is your man, but he might just end up eating all the cum.
jake-flores.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Breaker of Bucks (DMAN)
Forum Clout
I'd mix a batch in this chick but I'd kill myself if I ended up with a retarded wife and a retarded kid.

G

Great episode of Law & Order SVU where the Downs girl gets knocked up.