• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would you seduce Niki if you had the chance?

Would you seduce Niki

• Total voters

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_4596.jpeg

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Ever since Patrick bragged that she's his cum dumpster she went from like a 3 to a 0.

I don't know why you'd want to but the fact she has herpes plus she fucked Patrick in his car at a Brewers game or whatever that story is means she'll fuck any faucet with a pulse. Imagine how many gross homeless people she's fucked behind the dumpster at hoolies.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Are you THE whippinghuskies? I thought you were dead!
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yup I'm the lentil soup guy. No did a two year bid for assault and narcotics. Moved back to NYC with wife and kids. Hate it here, but I finally found you rascals again. The last time I was on the sub was the day I got out of jail for my first bid in Spain, Abe Vigoda had become the mod, and that homosexual haircutted lesbian literally got it shut down. I lost track of you guys and got in trouble again. I actually was looking at the dassabesso clip and stinks directed members of the old sub here. Glad to be back, Jack.
Glad you’re alive and well and out of jail. Welcome back to the show.