Would you rather be?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters

Mustard's affectation

do you see a face in there!?
What the fuck has crawled up your ass with me ?
Calm down limey.

You ironically tell me you're gonna reduce your nana postings and then post them regularly as usual. You were fucking with me, which was funny, I'll give you that. Good one.

Bit of advice though. Don't display any irritation when you're getting bullied, it's only an incentive for people like me. It's like a soon-to-be rape victim wearing short shorts and a midriff, you were asking for it.
Eh I don’t mind his ball breaking, and it’s fair ball breaking at that
You have quoted my post as I was editing it, exposing me as a fucking fraud. You made me look like a dick, man, a fucking dick. Fuck.
It's a real meeting of the minds here.

Opie is the obvious choice. Count Groomia and Mrs. Thor are vile animals, Norton being the worst. ‘I fucked one on a table’ and ‘You’ve never seen a hot twelve year old?!’ should be dragged behind trucks. Gregg carried bags for the mob, Two Shirts. Beat that.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Opie is the obvious choice. Count Groomia and Mrs. Thor are vile animals, Norton being the worst. ‘I fucked one on a table’ and ‘You’ve never seen a hot twelve year old?!’ should be dragged behind trucks. Gregg carried bags for the mob, Two Shirts. Beat that.
220516185321-john-fetterman-0501.jpg

G

anthony, easily.
He’s…fucking….a hot 35 year old trad Italian broad he goes to mass with.
Norton bounces on viking dick like a pogo stick and opie is in a sexless marriage.
You think lynds is still fucking that retard after 20 years? Sucking on his bitch tits?
She fucked off and got her bag.

Opie is sitting on roughly 10 million in real estate.

Source?
🐜 just bought a NEW HOUSE and has zero expenses. He likely signed a couple hush hush comedy deals in the past and is flush with cash.

IMG_1877.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

these chicks don’t even know the name of my band ❤
anthony, easily.
He’s…fucking….a hot 35 year old trad Italian broad he goes to mass with.
Norton bounces on viking dick like a pogo stick and opie is in a sexless marriage.
You think lynds is still fucking that retard after 20 years? Sucking on his bitch tits?
She fucked off and got her bag.

Source?
🐜 just bought a NEW HOUSE and has zero expenses. He likely signed a couple hush hush comedy deals in the past and is flush with cash.

View attachment 201363
As always my fan club is in full effect at 8am EST. Worst part is that I’d actually probably agree with you. If the hypothetical means transplanting my brain into any of them then it’d absolutely be Ant. Blackout drunk by noon and posting racist shit all day on the internet? Ha ha ha

HOLY

SHIT!!!!