Would you rather be?

Who would you rather be?

• Total voters

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
IMG_4859.jpeg

- A known racist, pedophile, hilariously ugly man who is a closeted gay but is forced to live with various beards. You’re now living in the Deep South because you wanted to be closest to your true source of power, black cock.

- A shell of your former self professionally. Size DD tits flopping around under your old college sweater with an equally large mule poking out of the bottom of your board shorts. You have a younger wife and two retarded children. Monthly bills in excess of $50k.

- A human-worm hybrid that is 5’2” and is actually married to a Nordic tranny and has success professionally. You still tour the country playing Chuckle Huts in Tulsa sized cities to the groans of dozens of fans.

All three options mean you’ll be relatively wealthy compared to most Americans. You have to morph into their lives starting today, at their current ages and life circumstances.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
One of the most redundant polls ever but still quite funny to see. So would you rather be alone and dying in SC, happily married with kids in NYC or married to a Skol Bezerker in Norway?.......take your time!

View attachment 201236
Sure but being irrelevant, impossible to hire, with a big set of Lucky Charms titties isn’t that great. Make no mistake Anthony is taking his irrelevance and fall from grace much better than Opie.

Make no mistake Anthony is taking his irrelevance and fall from grace much better than Opie.
Anthony is going down the irrelevance pit kicking and screaming, there's nothing good about it.
Opie choosing to relax and enjoy his descent is the best way to go. He has his fortune, his properties and his family.
@FezzieAlwaysWins made a good point in saying that we know nothing about his home life, but that works both ways. There've been no messy, public blow ups, he's not divorced and without a job I'd assume (hope, at least) that he's taking an active part in his kid's upbringing. No news is good news, seems like a PFG life to me.

Mustard's affectation

do you see a face in there!?
Probably Opie.

At least im not a toxic pedo or worming ballwasher with no spine
"oh my gaaaawd it's like sooooo toxiiic you guyyyssss" -- nice meaningless word that only idiots use, stupid.

If psychopathy and passive-aggression can be lumped in together under the same term than it’s absolutely a fucking useless, descriptionless term and only retards use it. Stop using "toxic".

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
"oh my gaaaawd it's like sooooo toxiiic you guyyyssss" -- nice meaningless word that only idiots use, stupid.

If psychopathy and passive-aggression can be lumped in together under the same term than it’s absolutely a fucking useless, descriptionless term and only retards use it. Stop using "toxic".
What the fuck has crawled up your ass with me ?