would you bang Chyna's dead body?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Me dealing with Silverstoner traitors

The Silverstoners with their so called queen, gross.

lun.jpg

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I watched the Vice documentary on Chyna from 2021 last night that has some of the footage shot for the resurrection of Chyna doc that wasn’t finished and she had it rough. It’s an interesting doc, esp with the crew who were working on the resurrection doc. Pretty much her manager at the end really fucked her up and the crew said what he wanted for the doc was not what they had in mind. She seemed to be someone that had serious issues trusting people because anyone that she did trust ended up screwing her over (Triple H being a huge one)

Her manager is especially creepy, they show her doing a comic con and he’s acting like a carnival barker yelling at everyone who walks by “COME MEET CHYNA! COME MEET CHYNA!” while she’s visibly uncomfortable. Mick Foley walks up het at the comic con she starts to cry, she had very few people in her life.

Last edited:
G

I watched the Vice documentary on Chyna from 2021 last night that has some of the footage shot for the resurrection of Chyna doc that wasn’t finished and she had it rough. It’s an interesting doc, esp with the crew who were working on the resurrection doc. Pretty much her manager at the end really fucked her up and the crew said what he wanted for the doc was not what they had in mind. She seemed to be someone that had serious issues trusting people because anyone that she did trust ended up screwing her over (Triple H being a huge one)

Her manager is especially creepy, they show her doing a comic con and he’s acting like a carnival barker yelling at everyone who walks by “COME MEET CHYNA! COME MEET CHYNA!” while she’s visibly uncomfortable. Mick Foley walks up het at the comic con she starts to cry, she had very few people in her life.

Mick Foley was a good egg, i need to watch this doc.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Mick Foley was a good egg, i need to watch this doc.
Yeah it’s very good, really sad that her manager during the failed resurrection documentary said she “wasn’t ready” for rehab and the director Erik was doing drugs with her while filming because he thought it was cool and a way to connect with her. They were both exploiting her and she died as a result. Vince Russo (one of her few friends from wrestling) is great in it, especially when reacting to Triple H saying she can’t go in the hall of fame because “kids would google her” and find her adult film work and says there’s people in that HOF that have killed (Jimmy Snuka and now Sunny) and other crimes. She seemed like a real nice person that had serious self esteem / trust issues since everyone she trusted would eventually burn her (triple h and X-pac especially) X-PAC even admits he got her on coke and pills.