Would ya?

medium wyzzz

d2d9fd64aab2d148.png
Yknow at that size, I think I could probably get my whole hands in there; IDK about a fist, but a whole hand isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
While this is all brave and stunning or whatever, the problem is that something like the Swimsuit Issue is supposed to sell fantasy.

A fat chick with a pretty face is not fantasy. It’s mundane reality. You can go on any dating app or whatever and probably find a fat chick with a cute face right away.

So then why the FAWK would I pay for it in a magazine?

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
While this is all brave and stunning or whatever, the problem is that something like the Swimsuit Issue is supposed to sell fantasy.

A fat chick with a pretty face is not fantasy. It’s mundane reality. You can go on any dating app or whatever and probably find a fat chick with a cute face right away.

So then why the FAWK would I pay for it in a magazine?
Because the point of the magazine now is to

• Convince the unaware that beauty is in the eye of the beholder
  • Demotivate those who are aware -- showing them they don't matter
In any case, I can objectively say that I've been with chicks hotter than the cover model of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
in fairness whoever put her in that swimsuit did her no favors

yes- she's "rubenesque" but still there are swimsuits that don't accentuate how shitty you're built

Also, maybe she's a nice lady...you ever think of that?
You can talk to her about "Stranglemania 2", and Gerry Duggan's run on "Savage Avengers" and she would totally get it