• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would ya? From r/selfie (Taken down now)

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Once, my mom tearfully pulled up her shirt showing me her C-section scar screaming "you ruined my fawkin body" ..after being fed up with my bull shit"...fawk I was only 9 but I was a lil menace.
Did your mother have full custody of you until the end of your childhood? Because that would be one key difference with Bam and her kids.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Once, my mom tearfully pulled up her shirt showing me her C-section scar screaming "you ruined my fawkin body" ..after being fed up with my bull shit"...fawk I was only 9 but I was a lil menace.
I remember my dad saying "respect her! That woman shit you out of her pussy!" To me when I got my mom upset about something. I was about the same age. Grossed me out.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
040518_youtube_shooter_folo_web.jpg

I'd like to think I could have saved this crazy bitch. She looks strange but she probably would have been a great fuck.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I would possibly grope her from behind, maybe even kiss her, but I wouldn't go any further than that and be her boyfriend or anything. I don't think I could care about her endless threats of suicide, or what she wrote in her diary that day. I'd leave that to some other sucker.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I had a friend who was a cutter, he was a kind gentle person, but extremely shy around women, it eventually got so exhausting being his friend. He actually cut his throat from ear to ear when he had a particularly bad episode. He'd use razor blades so his cuts were thin, you'd have to get close to see his neck scar. I eventually lost touch with him. This was the 80s I wonder if he's even still alive

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Shit like this causes my natural instinct to protect women to be at odds with a developed instinct to hate them.
She is pretty, though. Hope she gets help.

What annoys me though, is that I've known a few cutters in my life and all of them went to great lengths to keep it hidden. There seems to be a tendency among younger people to wear their pain on their sleeves - no pun intended - and I hate that. You don't have to suffer in silence, but I also don't want to see an arm full of scabs and scars when you hand me nachos at the Taco Bell drive-up.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
What annoys me though, is that I've known a few cutters in my life and all of them went to great lengths to keep it hidden. There seems to be a tendency among younger people to wear their pain on their sleeves - no pun intended - and I hate that. You don't have to suffer in silence, but I also don't want to see an arm full of scabs and scars when you hand me nachos at the Taco Bell drive-up.

They're battle scars for the self-loathing tormented loner, living in a dark existence of pain and suffering. Something to be proud of, something to share on Reddit.

Seriously though, I don't know. It's like another form of tattoo, except strangely more honest and less pretentious.

When I see someone with scars down their arms, at least I know from the get go that I'm dealing with a self-hating white person. People with tattoos though, I have to listen to their bullshit about their oh so "deep" reason as to why they got a cheap picture inserted on their bicep. I feel like saying, "Dude, quit wasting my time and just tell me you hate your life" lol.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
They're battle scars for the self-loathing tormented loner, living in a dark existence of pain and suffering. Something to be proud of, something to share on Reddit.

Seriously though, I don't know. It's like another form of tattoo, except strangely more honest and less pretentious.

When I see someone with scars down their arms, at least I know from the get go that I'm dealing with a self-hating white person. People with tattoos though, I have to listen to their bullshit about their oh so "deep" reason as to why they got a cheap picture inserted on their bicep. I feel like saying, "Dude, quit wasting my time and just tell me you hate your life" lol.
Tattoos have lost all their cultural cache.

I knew this hot little Mexican chick back in the early 90s. 5'2, petite, huge tits, and tattooed from her wrists to her collar bone. It was the sexiest thing I had seen up to that time. She was also a fucking teacher, so she would cover up at work, which made her even hotter.

Also knew this welder from Arkansas. Good dude, made a good living, but was undeniably 5th generation southern garbage. He and all his friends gave each other tattoos in their teens. The guy was covered with sketches of beer cans, bugs, poorly drawn skulls, various tools, etc. He had knuckle tattoos that read, "Can't Read" Motherfucker stood out, looked scary as shit but still fucked women way above his socio-economic status.

Now when I see someone with a shit ton of tattoos, the first thing I think is this person is impulsive and makes poor financial decisions .

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It's hard to judge. My original fiancee had a few scars when I met her but she was awesome. She died falling from a tall building while we were on a break, (she was looking for suicide-attention but lost grip & fell)... she didn't actually die from the fall - she was gonna be fine but got a hospital-acquired infection & died at 26. RIP babe.

Dunno why I thought to share this now. whatevs

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fuck, serious moment here - I just couldn't.

I hope someone like that gets help, as they have a radiant smile. Shame.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It's hard to judge. My original fiancee had a few scars when I met her but she was awesome. She died falling from a tall building while we were on a break, (she was looking for suicide-attention but lost grip & fell)... she didn't actually die from the fall - she was gonna be fine but got a hospital-acquired infection & died at 26. RIP babe.

Dunno why I thought to share this now. whatevs

I'm seriously sorry. This turned into a pretty serious thread.