• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Would Dan be welcome back here?

Would he be welcome back?

• Yes, as long he humbled himself and didn’t start the podcast back up

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • No. Throw his ass out, he’s a nigger. A NIGGER, LOOK THERE’S NIGGER!!!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • As long as we can make fun of Flavia and his downsy appearance

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • What kind of gay faggot poll is this?

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
G

I told him if he wanted to keep things fun, he should promote bits Pests are running that week on the forum - this community is comprised of needy attention whores, myself included. Everyone likes call outs. I suggested more call-in segments. I suggested stirring up forum drama and just having the involved parties on to sperg at each other. But he wanted to be the focus of the whole thing and branch out into other internet cows unrelated to ONA Forums. I participated because I wanted to support him and help promote his content, but people here lost interest in droves. It was just never going to work. It was like JDA coming here to bring viewers to his stream. We just don't allow for that.

I stay out of the Danposting drama because it's just not funny, but I can't tell them to stop. Dan made his bed here, though it pains me to say it.
We got lost...

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He would have an even bigger ego coming back. Fuck him and his poop knife using monkey wife.

You're afraid of Dan coming back because you've run out of ammo against him and you're #1 on his list. You doxxed him, (which we don't do at onaforums) he had a wife that's out of his league and an average white Massachusetts face. I personally wouldn't dox anyone no matter how shitty your podcast gets.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I told him if he wanted to keep things fun, he should promote bits Pests are running that week on the forum - this community is comprised of needy attention whores, myself included. Everyone likes call outs. I suggested more call-in segments. I suggested stirring up forum drama and just having the involved parties on to sperg at each other. But he wanted to be the focus of the whole thing and branch out into other internet cows unrelated to ONA Forums. I participated because I wanted to support him and help promote his content, but people here lost interest in droves. It was just never going to work. It was like JDA coming here to bring viewers to his stream. We just don't allow for that.

I stay out of the Danposting drama because it's just not funny, but I can't tell them to stop. Dan made his bed here, though it pains me to say it.

I nominate you to start the next podcast

G

You're afraid of Dan coming back because you've run out of ammo against him and you're #1 on his list. You doxxed him, (which we don't do at onaforums) he had a wife that's out of his league and an average white Massachusetts face. I personally wouldn't dox anyone no matter how shitty your podcast gets.
He threatened to dox all his guests first, you forget. He even doxed mews which I was against. Youre right doxing is shit, but he is a nutjob who did it first.

G

I nominate you to start the next podcast
Some people are meant to be number two.

sop603silv-cl1-suit.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
You have no idea what I have. Stick to crying that nobody likes your goblina.

Jenna

Forum Clout
You have no idea what I have. Stick to crying that nobody likes your goblina.

You are SO upset! Giving Daniel fuel to return, and the mere fact you'd insult Jenna as your closing bit, really? You can dox Dan but you can't insult Jenna, that's the point.