Would Dan be welcome back here?

Would he be welcome back?

• Yes, as long he humbled himself and didn’t start the podcast back up

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • No. Throw his ass out, he’s a nigger. A NIGGER, LOOK THERE’S NIGGER!!!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • As long as we can make fun of Flavia and his downsy appearance

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • What kind of gay faggot poll is this?

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
He would have an even bigger ego coming back. Fuck him and his poop knife using monkey wife.
You want to miss out on cutting wit like this?
1658450665755.png

G

I'm Dan's pal.
That said, I'm disappointed and a little surprised that he didn't think through how this venture of his would end. Even after I explained it to him in private multiple times.

I said to him, verbatim, "They will either turn on you or you will doxx yourself. Likely both. So long as you know this and you're okay with it, do what you're going to do. But under no circumstances, ever, take this personally."

Instead, he took everything personally, almost as if he had no idea what community he was performing for. The podcast had it's moments and I wouldn't have had any problem with him continuing, even if he maintained his 9 hours of rambling content a week for 16 viewers - so long as he was doing it for fun. But he obviously hoped to get something more than fun out of it and when that failed to materialize he had a prolonged snit fit.

I'll never understand what he was looking for. It just baffles me.

G

I'm Dan's pal.
That said, I'm disappointed and a little surprised that he didn't think through how this venture of his would end. Even after I explained it to him in private multiple times.

I said, to him, verbatim, "They will either turn on you or you will doxx yourself. Likely both. So long as you know this and you're okay with it, do what you're going to do. But under no circumstances, ever, take this personally."

Instead, he took everything personally, almost as if he had no idea what community he was performing for. The podcast had it's moments and I wouldn't have had any problem with him continuing, even if he maintained his 9 hours of rambling content a week for 16 viewers - so long as he was doing it for fun. But he obviously hoped to get something more than fun out of it and when that failed to materialize he had a prolonged snit fit.

I'll never understand what he was looking for. It just baffles me.
He has to either detach himself from his audience (hasn't earned that)...or engage us and take as much as he gives (ie be humble).

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
He had the gumption to put together a podcast to try to bring some entertainment to this dark place. He even got Bobo to call in (even though it was a bit of a bust to be quite honest witcha). On some level I respect what he did but perhaps he got a little too big for his britches, if you get my meaning. I'd support the return of Dan to da forums

G

He has to either detach himself from his audience (hasn't earned that)...or engage us and take as much as he gives (ie be humble).

I told him if he wanted to keep things fun, he should promote bits Pests are running that week on the forum - this community is comprised of needy attention whores, myself included. Everyone likes call outs. I suggested more call-in segments. I suggested stirring up forum drama and just having the involved parties on to sperg at each other. But he wanted to be the focus of the whole thing and branch out into other internet cows unrelated to ONA Forums. I participated because I wanted to support him and help promote his content, but people here lost interest in droves. It was just never going to work. It was like JDA coming here to bring viewers to his stream. We just don't allow for that.

I stay out of the Danposting drama because it's just not funny, but I can't tell them to stop. Dan made his bed here, though it pains me to say it.