Would a podcast with Jim and his friends have worked?

Greygooser

Quietly now
Anytime Norton tries to be sincere or give a real opinion, it’s unlistenable. He was only good being funny/mean. He doesn’t have the charisma/confidence to lead a discussion. Same issue Bob Kelly has, and it’s the reason why he was doing a podcast before anyone but was surpassed by so many others who came after him.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
When I heard he was getting an advice show I thought it was going to be a goof where he just gave the most ridiculous and awful advice but the show was 100% serious. Who the fuck would think Jim Norton is someone to ask for advice?
What fucking advice does he have besides get a sponsor and go to a meeting anyway?

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
When I heard he was getting an advice show I thought it was going to be a goof where he just gave the most ridiculous and awful advice but the show was 100% serious. Who the fuck would think Jim Norton is someone to ask for advice?
I'm not just the host. I'm also a client.

0da6550a6fb09870315b11f730dfa333.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
What fucking advice does he have besides get a sponsor and go to a meeting anyway?
One of the worst things about him was his “IM IN RECOVERY” bull shit to make him seem interesting. It sounded like he got drunk a couple times as a teenager but makes it seem like he’s been in a constant struggle with sobriety. It’s like if someone smoked pot a couple times as a teenager, didn’t see what the big deal was, and didn’t do it again but claims IM WORKING ON MY SOBRIETY!! over 40 years later.

G

One of the worst things about him was his “IM IN RECOVERY” bull shit to make him seem interesting. It sounded like he got drunk a couple times as a teenager but makes it seem like he’s been in a constant struggle with sobriety. It’s like if someone smoked pot a couple times as a teenager, didn’t see what the big deal was, and didn’t do it again but claims IM WORKING ON MY SOBRIETY!! over 40 years later.
Remember the time they were fucking with hungover Nana and Jimmy said "I haven't been hung over in 30 yeeeears..."

Screenshot_20230123-192211-422.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I don't get why so many comedians can't just not drink and not make a huge deal about it, they have completely quit and constantly talk about sobriety and how they had such a massive drinking problem it probably would have killed them. Norton, Bob Kelly, Dan Soder, Joe List. "I'm an alcoholic" no you're not an alcoholic, Dan Soder and Joe List are just guys who liked to drink in their 20s like everybody and Jim and Bawby are guys who went nuts on the liquor a couple times as kids and got sloppy and puked on the floor.

I've heard people bring up that Soder didn't really have a drinking problem and he gets super defensive. Derosa and Mark Normand are both shitfaced on a regular basis and they were both like "you never caused any problems when you drank and never went overboard" and he'd be like "but I drank every day! And I drank A LOT more than you know! I'd have like five shots of Jameson and two beers over the course of an evening! My daddy was an alcoholic so that makes me an alcoholic! And my daddy's dead and I'm sad about my daddy!"

I go through two 40s of rye a week and I function. And I do it at home by myself. I feel like shit most mornings. That's what alcoholism is, Dan Soder. I wouldn't be able to read a book by some grifter and magically stop drinking. And I wouldn't be able to work in clubs every night with booze everywhere and not drink.

In 2016, he didn't have the intelligence to see that if he did something like this, he would have probably made more money than his xm contract. He is not allowed to do a jim norton podcast bc it violates his contract which is why he does the retard podcast. J&S has no listeners and I've never heard him mentioned whenever a comedian praises OnA on a podcast.