Woudja?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
7bf953b82dce83c91c3d2b1b4d7de8a7.jpeg
She could be missing a head and I wouldn't care.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Id probably just fuck er from behind and have her lean on her elbows so i couldnt see it. That leg one though…idk how we dance around that one. Id amputate it if i were her. Id fuck a one legged bitch if she was hot enough….i think.
Might be able to handle the sight of it but the feel of it laying on top of my shoulder, no can do

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Ahhhh, the one leg chick looks young....Like unattractive young(in the face) bunch of Cumias up in here...
1688698695244.png

"No Officer, I swear I just wanted to make an amputee joke! Really, I didn't look at her face closely! I would have noticed those caterpillars she was smuggling over her eyes, you think I want any of that mess? C'mon, you guys know I didn't mean nothin' by it! Waddle doodle!"

(I was going to put CHH or Bosi's face over the other cop, but he looks too much like Joe.)

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 132409

"No Officer, I swear I just wanted to make an amputee joke! Really, I didn't look at her face closely! I would have noticed those caterpillars she was smuggling over her eyes, you think I want any of that mess? C'mon, you guys know I didn't mean nothin' by it! Waddle doodle!"

(I was going to put CHH or Bosi's face over the other cop, but he looks too much like Joe.)
Yeah maybe if Joe was light skinned!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I can't stick my dick in diseased pussy, I couldn't get hard. Who the fuck am I kidding? I'd keep her at bay with a stick so I wouldn't catch whatever she's got.