• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worthless nigger released from county.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Dumb nigger I'm a widows user, my lenovo's USB C charger port stopped working it's out being repaired, the mac costs more than your ride, it's my backup PC because quite frankly the hardware lasts forever, I run parallels downloaded from pirate bay for the windows portion. I have a million tabs always open because I'm not a lazy H slinging nigger and I'm always hustling, so I'm doing 50 things at once Niggers are too stupid to keep that all going.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Dumb nigger I'm a widows user, my lenovo's USB C charger port stopped working it's out being repaired, the mac costs more than your ride, it's my backup PC because quite frankly the hardware lasts forever, I run parallels downloaded from pirate bay for the windows portion. I have a million tabs always open because I'm not a lazy H slinging nigger and I'm always hustling, so I'm doing 50 things at once Niggers are too stupid to keep that all going.
Your computer skills are just so advanced that most of us can't understand you4 process. Good point.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
I think you don't know how to close the tabs and you were looking at that shit 2 days ago. You're just hoping the browser clears when the battery runs out or some shit. You said you're busy and doing 50 things at once but half of those tabs are AOL (haha), Twitter and Facebook.

In short, I'm a big fan, Bob.

G

I think you don't know how to close the tabs and you were looking at that shit 2 days ago. You're just hoping the browser clears when the battery runs out or some shit. You said you're busy and doing 50 things at once but half of those tabs are AOL (haha), Twitter and Facebook.

In short, I'm a big fan, Bob.
Holy shit lol, the aol tabs are all to individual articles that rotate out throughout the week and days,I don't want to bookmark them, but I go back to them, same with tweets and FB shit. I autistically troll other lefties beside Rick on FB mostly, but if you look closely there are 20 other tabs to banks, products, contractors and the like, shit I'm busy doing while trolling. I even have my USPS informed delivery tab up, to check mail at our US addresses. Yes I'm replying because of my autism, but do you really think somebody wouldn't know how to close a tab.I have several google windows open too, my (J)ohn tab has things like credit cards and stuff stored.
can I call you Bob?
Yes sure, Bob is cool, my father was a Bob and if I'm Bob you can also call me junior so Junior Boomer or Uncle Jun would be cool too.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Holy shit lol, the aol tabs are all to individual articles that rotate out throughout the week and days,I don't want to bookmark them, but I go back to them, same with tweets and FB shit. I autistically troll other lefties beside Rick on FB mostly, but if you look closely there are 20 other tabs to banks, products, contractors and the like, shit I'm busy doing while trolling. I even have my USPS informed delivery tab up, to check mail at our US addresses. Yes I'm replying because ofbel my autism, but do you really think somebody wouldn't know how to close a tab.I have several google windows open too, my (J)ohn tab has things like credit cards and stuff stored.

Yes sure, Bob is cool, my father was a Bob and if I'm Bob you can also call me junior so Junior Boomer or Uncle Jun would be cool too.
be a dear and give us a screenshot of the (J)ohn tab, boomer