• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Worst video I've ever seen..All indian men should be killed.

G

But da Abos is da oldess culcha on erff.

Aboriginals are below dog shit on the evolutionary chart.

You sound like youve had first hand experience with them. I hate them. Everytime I walk by one, I feel like pushing them into moving traffic.

They do stink. They are drunks and drug addicts. Their communities have the highest rates of child sex abuse in Australia.

The British fucked up by not exterminating them.
I've never met one or had any first hand experience with them. I just know that they had no real world concept of time before the white man came along and that they like to take drunken naps on highways. There are studies suggesting there might be a link between the two things. And looking at them they really do look like a separate species.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Ehhh that vid was brutal but im not letting it manipulate my feelings. I dont know the rules there but it seems rape is quite commonplace. Who am I to tell a China man not to eat rice. Fuck that place and everyone in the video

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout

You sound like youve had first hand experience with them. I hate them. Everytime I walk by one, I feel like pushing them into moving traffic.

They do stink. They are drunks and drug addicts. Their communities have the highest rates of child sex abuse in Australia.

Don't they basically run rugby there?

Nice war dance, stupids

Also, is being native a social currency in Australia? Do you get people who look white, and could only be seen as nothing but white, go around claiming what percentage Aboriginal they are and they're part of the struggle, maaaaaaan

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Don't they basically run rugby there?

Nice war dance, stupids

Also, is being native a social currency in Australia? Do you get people who look white, and could only be seen as nothing but white, go around claiming what percentage Aboriginal they are and they're part of the struggle, maaaaaaan

Yes they do. Apparently if some drunk convict raped a native whore in 1795 you get benefits for being 1/80th rock ape.

Housing, free medical, jobs for aboriginals only, free schooling, all because they were too fucking dull to self evolve and not act like savages.

G

So basically they're like native Americans?