Worst intern?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I’d have to say Intern Matt for being a complete fucking obnoxious privileged retard who was all fawkinnn in with the Occupy Wallstreet people. “I’ve actually been meditating with this crystal this girl gave me…” ARE YA? And then he sues the company because people made him get breakfast. FAGGOT.

Honorable mention is Intern Stevie for being utterly useless and a literal retard. @BenDovid what was the deal with him leaving? Any behind the scenes shit?

Also on the topic of Intern Stevie I thought i’d bring up this nauseating moment:

During Stevies last appearance on air he brings up Travis / Danny kicking him in the nuts. Opie being the shitstirrer keeps steering Stevie back into talking about this. Danny and Travis are furiously both denying / apologizing for this event knowing the more it goes out on air the likelier the bosses talk to them about this incident.

And what does completely neutral, spine having Anthony do?

Repeatedly SHOUT “WHY CANT YOU GO ON THE SUBWAY?” to defend his perfectly innocent, nut kicking interns.

Totally not obvious what he’s doing, totally not annoying either! Fucking loser.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I never listened to any clips concerning the interns, but this sounds hilarious.
This wasn’t something that happened on the air and its not even an interesting story. Its been posted on here a few times. A bunch of SXM interns sued in a class action over unpaid work / getting breakfasts and he was one of the plantiffs.

Also, go listen to the clips concerning interns because they’re classics. You have the guy who came in with a fake eyepatch and was exposed over an hour. You have Intern Rob who lied about a pool party and got grilled for an hour. You had Stevie being a fucking retard and Troy giving his mother a lap dance after he brought her in. Intern Josh getting flamed for an hour over his shitty tomato bit then crying on the air because he was a virgin. Intern Jared and the doodie hat. Intern Noah and his $500 shoes and J-j-j-jewlia.

Having a revolving door of young retards to make fun of produced a lot of ffaaaawkin content. Sniff

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Shelby was hysterical. It’s too bad Ron felt like he needed to strong arm him out of his loyalty to O&A after Shelby rightfully called out the fact that McCartney is way too big for their show.
16, dick about R&F, whuh happened to him? I assumed based on O&A clips he was sort of the replacement Fez after he went mute. A little gay, not sure if he’s playing a character, etc

Honorable mention is Intern Stevie for being utterly useless and a literal retard.

You express it.

Stevie is the classic example of a guy who had a (relatively) young over-protective mother, and an ancient, grey-bearded father, who (rightfully) hates his own offspring.

I even doubt his own "blindness" claim. He could clearly navigate the streets of Manhattan, and find a donut shop. His blindness may have stopped him from driving, but I'm sure he could read a book or walk around a town without a white stick.

So here's what happened: Stevie's mother was 20, she got impregnated by a 50-year-old (reminiscent of nana?). Girl gives birth to a baby who has some slight vision problems. Proceeds to baby & coddle him. Meanwhile Santa Claus is bitter and annoyed. He's already 70 years old, and he has this fat mommy's boy who is convinced that he's blind. No wonder that Stevie's dad lashed out and smacked him.

Here's Stevie's near future: his dad will die by the year 2025, since he (Stevie's dad) was born in 1930. Stevie's mom (born 1975) will outlive Stevie, because that how it is with these stupid women. Stevie himself will die from tripping a sewing needle and impaling himself through the brain into the eye.

Some of the intern stuff worked well on-air - you've already mentioned the main ones which come to mind - Matt could've made something of that occupy shit if he bothered, the fact it went against the more conservative leanings of the show (mainly AntH) could've made for some good radio, but he went once & didn't follow-through.

I guess most of the interns had to be rich kids with family support just to be able to travel to & work in NY, which is a shame 'cus it limited the potential dynamics.

There were multiple Noahs, including the ju-ju-jewlia guy. I think he tries to get that vid removed, but lower quality versions are still around